𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎; 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

    Edward saw the worst parts of him inside of Rosalice. The dangerous parts. He saw as she grew into the beast he tried so hard getting rid of. Her eyes told that much as well as her thoughts. But within this moment, standing inside of the Mikealson house he knew that her mind was long adjusting to fit with living with the Mikealson. Saw their torment and torture long enough to know to never cross them.

    Rosalice stood in the room alongside him, alongside the brothers looking around observing the surroundings that she knew all too well. "How could you have not known someone came in here?!" Klaus demanded, sending harsh glares to the twenty year old.

    The Cullen woman's lips sewn shut, eyes briefly connecting with her father. Edward had come on his own terms. After hearing of Hayley's abduction, he came without another thought of communication. Rosalice smoothed out her brown hair that naturally waved, moving it out of her face.

    Her blue eyes that held hardened ice inside of them sporadically moved taking in the room that Hayley was last in, noting everything in there. Windows locked shut. A door wide left wide open. Drips of dropped blood coating the hundred year old carpet. A book thrown against the wall. Rosalice conducted that Hayley didn't simply allow herself to be taken, she went down fighting.

    Niklaus moves to grab her shoulders but Edward moves just as the hybrid thought is processed. Standing in front of his daughter his back turned to the man. Looking over his shoulder, Edward glares at Klaus darkly.

    In the end Klaus only growls out, "Answer me!"

    Elijah watches as Rosalice kneels to the ground, her fingers grazing over the blood trail, then glancing at her fingertips, rubbing them together. Her head turned and moved around taking in everything as if she was a detective. She moves towards the locked window, analyzing them. "Let her think." Edward snaps at the original.

    The original only laughs at his face, "Let her think? What is there to think about? Hayley was taken, and she didn't see a damn thing."

    "I was busy talking." Rosalice finally hums out, moving to the door seeing the hinges broken off. Claw marks nicked on the frame. "Tell me can the average pregnant wolf pull out her claws?"

    "No?" Elijah answers when his brother doesn't. "And talking with who? Rebekah left before you came back." He points out.

    Rosalice clicks her mouth, "Shapeshifter or a hybrid." Fingers grazing over the markings. Answering the question, "That buddy of yours that Klaus took under his wing, what was his name... Mars?" She purposely got his name wrong, her father chuckling under his breath.

    "Marcel?" Elijah tensed, his breath catching itself inside his lungs. Marcel was there talking with her. Anything could've happened. Absolutely anything. And he could've compelled her to forget all about it, tell another version of a story that never happened.

    Rosalice points, "That was his name." Finishing analyzing the room, she conducted that the perpetrator was either a hybrid or a shapeshifter able to shift and break the door off of its hinges, planting its claw onto the doorframe leaving a trace behind. Entering the house and grabbed Hayley. However Hayley threw the book she was reading at them and tried running off but failed. The perp managed to grab her, she threw a punch or hurt the person causing blood and was taken out through the door.

    Elijah's eyes held a bit of horror in them. "What did he want? What did he say to you? Did he compel you?"

    The brunette turns to the brothers. "He just came back, said hello. We talked about Klaus' living here and that I was a maid and no. He didn't compel me." Crossing her arms she then informs, "So we either have a shapeshifter or a hybrid with a vendetta against Hayley or the more believable person..." She gestures to Klaus.