𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Pain littered her body. Agonizing pain that felt unbearable. A pain she had never had to endure before. It shook her entire body and made her sick to her stomach. It made her throw the contents of her stomach every hour it did so.

Leah wipes the beading sweat off of Rosalice's forehead with a drenched wet cold rag to keep the growing temperatures down. But it was no use as she swatted her hand away. "Rosa, you need something cold-"

Rosalice shakes her head, her hands gripping the edge of the toilet. She had thrown up twice this morning. Her dinner and breakfast went just like that. She wasn't sure if she was going to survive if she was forced to throw up once again.

Her mind wandered to a single person, the person that came into her life, crashing into it. The one that she grew an obsession with. Elijah. Was he going through a similar pain like this? Rosalice laid her cheek on the seat, closing her eyes. Sickness never daring to leave her body seeing it as a cozy home never wanting to leave. How was she feeling what he was feeling? Rosalice continued to be in thought.

Seeing only darkness, she wished for him to not endure this pain so hers could stop. Wishing that he wasn't in the same position as her waiting until the venom went through his system. There was light shining in her closed view, confusion entering her face that only hid behind a face of pain. In a time before her, a woman lays in a large white bathtub in the middle of the room, washing her leg with a sponge. A man enters, Elijah enters the bathroom. The unknown honey skinned woman throws her sponge at him, he catches it with ease. Her giggles fill the room. "Assister-moi, please, good sir."

Elijah smirks moving towards her, "No, I'm much happier taking in such a wondrous view." He lowers himself. "It's perfection." Rosalice's heart began to be riddled with something unknown to her, a sharp tinge of jealousy.

The woman only smiles at him, "Your brother is again up to no good." She lowers herself more into the bubbly bath that obscures the view of her body. "He's challenging the gentry to duels as though they have any chance of a fair fight."

He sighs, "I do grow weary of sacrificing my joy to temper my brother's mischief. Surely, you can cast a spell to put him in his place?" He tries suggesting.

"It would take a hundred witches to put him in his place." She reminds. "Besides, he only ever listens to you."

He nods along, "Yes. He certainly needs a little discipline." A mischievous smirk now dancing upon his features, a glint of playfulness moving with such grace in his eyes. Offering his hand, to the woman that was lying in the tub. "Spanking of some kind is in order. I think I shall need some rehearsal. Come." He kisses her.

And just like that Rosalice's eyes felt compelled to open, revealing her true surroundings. Hurling what was left from her stomach into the toilet. Leah instantly grabbed a fistful of her hair.

[Time Skip]

Elijah laid there shivering in pain, clenching his jaw, he allowed his guard to be down. Allowing the heating pain to fill his body. His mind going elsewhere. And that's when he knew, a memory of his would play to poke at him and make him snap with delusion.

Closing his eyes he was forced to watch as he went to a new surrounding. One unknown. The air somehow cold, nipping at his skin. Snowflakes gently touch his exposed skin.

Looking around, his eyes catching across from him laughter dancing, weaving through the air to reach his ears. Voices of all kinds speaking, "Emmett you are such a cheater!"