Dancing and something to eat

Authors note: As you scroll and read I suggest the embedded youtube video be watched so you can picture the dance done for the group.

That night after 2 hours of getting the dance down till you knew you guys had it you take a long hot shower which you turn cold at the end.

Putting on a cute white dress you had got this week you brush your hair and add product until it's in soft waves around your face

Putting on a cute white dress you had got this week you brush your hair and add product until it's in soft waves around your face. Putting on a shimmery chapstick you slide your sandals on and head up.

You don't know why your stomach is in knots. You have gone up to the roof a lot with Jimin. But of course, that was when he liked you. When you go out the door he isn't there but a blanket is and a speaker playing music and you look around but then the door opens and he steps out. 

"I went to get us water." He says while handing one to you.

"Thank you."

He nods and goes to the blanket he kicks off his slides, barefoot and in basketball shorts with a sleeveless tee. He looks so cute and you wish this weirdness between you guys would end when you think as you do the same and sit beside him.

Both of you are quiet and just watching the stars before you finally can't take it. 

"Do you not want to be my friend now that it's time for me to leave?"  You ask.

And he's so quiet for so long that you stand and go to slide your shoes on but he groans and takes your hand. "Please don't leave. We only have tonight and tomorrow."

Sitting down again you sigh. "I know. Which is why I don't get why you won't talk to me. You didn't even dance with me on my birthday."

He looks up from where he was playing with the ring on his water bottle. "I was going to. You looked so pretty. Just like now you dress in a way that is making me crazy. I wanted to dance with you so bad. But I kept thinking of you leaving and if I touched you I wasn't going to let you dance with anyone else and it made me mad."

Putting your hand on his knee. "Why?" You ask quietly.

Looking in your eyes he reaches out and his hand slowly caresses its way down from your hair to your chin and he whispers. "You know why, because I'm afraid if I touch you I won't be able to stop."

Nodding you get onto your knees in front of him straddling his legs and when he looks up at you your hands go into his hair. "I haven't asked you to stop when you touch me." You say gently before leaning down and kissing him.

It's slow at first. But then unable to stop himself his hands are stroking up your calves and to your thighs and then his head is against your stomach his breath ragged as he is cupping your ass. 

Speaking as you catch your breath. "Jimin I'm still leaving so if you want to stop this you need to now."

He groans and in a move that impresses you he has lifted you and twisted himself so he is on top of you kissing you with all that he feels.