A Los Angeles kind of life

And kissing was as far as you went. You guys had gotten out of the spa and sat beside each other. Holding hands and talking about the last year. When you get your first mosquito bite you go inside and some of the guys are sitting watching a movie. You can hear the piano going and Yoongi is sitting there and he stops but keeps playing a melodic tune when you tell him it's okay.

"Who plays?" He asks you. 

"My mom tried to teach me but I stopped." He continues and you and Jimin go upstairs and grab a fresh towel from the closet you hand it to him and show him where the new loofahs are. Then going to your dad's room you get yet another brand new pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Your dad was forever buying clothes to work out in but they just sat in the drawers in their packages. 

Walking back you open the door and Jimin is standing there naked you close your eyes but not before seeing everything. You reach your hand out with the clothes. "These are my dads and new. Sorry."

You close the door and head to your dad's room to clean it up from the other showers. Running the wet clothes down to the laundry you start a load and go back upstairs. Still, in your bikini, you wipe down the mirrors and floor and once it's straight you go back in the hall and Jimin is coming out of the bathroom. 

And an idea forms. Smiling to yourself you speak. "You can hang out in my room while I shower."

He nods and goes in with you and you close the door. Walking into your bathroom you leave the door ajar and he can hear you moving around you come out a towel wrapped around you and grab a bottle of astringent from your shelf and walk back in.

Hearing the shower curtain he sighs and gets up to look at all the music you have on your shelf. Everything from CDs to records. And it's alphabetical on the shelf. Then he hears you call out. "Jimin?"

Going to the door he answers. "Yes?"

"Come in." 

He groans and opens the door and your head is out of the curtain conditioner in your hair and you hand him your scrubber. "I can't reach my back. And well you did lose the bet."

Opening the curtain he can glimpse the side of a tanned breast before your back is to him and he has never thought of biting but he would gladly drop to his knees and worship at your ass if you asked.

You move your hair and he soaps and scrubs thinking surely the bet didn't include this. Like sweet torture, he rubs every inch and when you moan as he is both rough and gentle he wishes he could scrub the sounds you are making from his brain. Or give you another reason to make them.

Turning slightly you take the loofah from him. "Thanks. I can get the front."

He knows she's flirting so he raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure? All you have to do is ask, remember I'm your slave till midnight."

You close the curtain while smiling. Then as he goes out and thinks of Yoongi Hyungs big feet, and the poop he had to clean from the toilet this week he's calmer. 

"Jimin? The top drawer can you bring me some underwear? I forgot."

He groans again. No amount of shit would help him as he opened the drawer. It was full of colorful lacy, silky things. And pulling out a blue pair with lace he takes them and reaches in with them. "Here you go."

"