A Korean kind of life

Upon arriving in Korea it was filled with hecticness. The guys would be heading off to Germany by the end of the week and your dad had granted you a very nice budget to get your apartment furnished.

When Jimin returned on the first of August your apartment was the first place he came. And looking around in amazement he said. "Wow, how long was I gone?"

"You would not believe the pizza party I had. Free food is a great motivator for labor. They practically begged to help. Once I found everything I needed."

Following you to your room there's a king-size bed with new blankets and a desk and chair and a television and you swing the doors open underneath to show him the PlayStation underneath. "Don't tell Jungkook or he will be here all the time."

Jimin laughs. "Yeah, maybe we shouldn't mention it."

Getting his hand. "Come on, let's eat. I cooked."

"Food?"

"No, I came up with a new recipe for meth. Yes, food."

That night Jimin spent the night and it was the first time you had been together since Los Angeles and afterward he teased you. "You are still just as noisy."

"That's your fault."

Every day you were busy. You had two groups you were responsible for. You ran into lots of friends during the day. And any night Jimin could get away he did. Sometimes with Jungkook who would sleep on the couch as you had moved the Playstation there now.

With the upcoming new release of an album, the guys were crazy busy. And you had the day off and decided to go to the mall. For once you were alone. While enjoying your smoothie in the court you heard a humming behind you and turning you smile.

But this time Jonghyun and the group have some bodyguards with them. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

You laugh. "Me? I work here."

Taemin laughs. "The mall?"

"No at the dance company." You answer.

Key nods. "Well, that's interesting. What brought that on?"

You blush slightly. "I don't know if you heard about me leaving last summer?"

Minho nods. "Jin mentioned it at an awards show."

"Well, Bangtan was in California. Jimin came to see me."

Onew laughs. "Ahh, now the puzzle is complete."

Jonghyun smiles. "So you are dancing? Well maybe if we ever need some help we can reach out."

"My number is the same." You say.

And that night you are sitting on your bed. And there's a knock on your door and expecting Jimin you go to answer it and it's two of the kids from your class and he is crying. They are both 16 and very sweet and the one crying misses his parents and you have taken him under your wing and snuck him treats when you know that the managers aren't watching.

Some companies were better than others. Some lacked the money to feed them decent food. And you invite them in. "What's going on?" You ask in English.

Vernon answers. "I found him crying outside. He missed a lyric in song class today. And got reprimanded."

You sigh and lead him to the kitchen and as he sits there chattering in Korean you hand him a paper towel and going to the fridge you take out some cucumber salad and place it in front of them. And as they snack on that you warm up some leftover pork you had and put the kettle on for water.