Christmas Fun

After eating which you had all lingered over and the mimosas that Jimin had made you were feeling very at ease. Jungkook had only been allowed one as he was only 18 but you had snuck him more of yours and when the ratio of champagne to orange juice had increased you and Jungkook were sitting on the carpet by the fireplace and everything was hilarious.

You are telling stories that you hadn't before and hitting Jungkook's shoulder. And being your first time really drinking you loved the feeling over your body. You felt both light and heavy like your limbs were swimming in Jell-O.

Jin shakes his head laughing as Jungkook has zoned out and is staring at the wall. "No more Mimosas for you two for a while"

Jimin is watching you from the couch and him having had a few drinks as well he's smiling, his face flushed from the alcohol, and envying Jungkook's position next to you. Hobi has put on Christmas music and when Kelly Clarksons Christmas song Underneath the tree comes on you smile and get up. 

Feeling no pain you sing and dance around the room belting it out. And Jungkook whispers loudly. "Jimin-ssi she wants you to wrap yourself up."

Jimin glares at Jungkook wondering why he wouldn't shut up. But then smiles wishing he could give himself as a gift. Then wondering if she would throw him in the garbage.

As you dance and the song ends you stumble and fall in his lap and when you try to get up your hand is in his lap and you push and he grimaces and tries to move. Namjoon sits there as he is cracking up. "She must not want to use those."

Jin is laughing and Jungkook who has no filter buzzed speaks. "Ice for her mouth. Ice for your balls that could be the start of a fun time."

Jimin looks at him. "You know people make soup from rabbits."

Later as you lay on the carpet your face resting against your hands you stare at the fire and speak. "I didn't do it last year but when I was growing up I used to love laying under the tree and looking at the lights. I'm glad you guys picked colored and not white. I'm going to do that tonight."

Yoongi smiles. "That sounds nice. But what about when Santa was supposed to come?"

You laugh and sit up. "I was like 8 when I figured that out. I snuck down and was going to look at the tree and saw my dad still wrapping things. And the next morning the present said to Lindsey from Santa. But I didn't want to ruin it for my parents so I didn't tell them. And my dad and mom still wrap a couple of gifts from him."

Taehyung chuckles. "When I have kids I will do the same until I can't anymore."

Jimin nods. "I will lay under the tree with mine. It sounds nice."

For dinner, Namjoon orders up pizza and a couple of salads and you ask for a white garlic sauce pizza with extra cheese and loaded with meat and onions. With sauce on the side. You deserve it and as the guys look at you you laugh when they all say to order two of those.

And Jungkook groans later as he tries it. "Oh wow Noona you hide too many good things!"

"Ahh, Kookie when we retire let's eat our way through all the foods we save for special occasions. Like fresh French bread with huge dollops of whipped salted butter."

Jungkook looks down and sad. "We don't have bread."

You nudge him with your foot that you had gotten done with a candy cane design. "If you are good I will make fresh bread to go with dinner. I saw you guys had yeast in the cupboard. I'll set the dough up tonight."

He kisses your cheek and you smile and wink. Then when you are done eating. You move about the kitchen with your earbuds in and dance as you get what you need connecting the mixer you add ingredients and Jin looks at Jimin who has pizza halfway to his mouth.