Debut Day and Betrayals

Everyone had planned a great weekend for you being back. And the beach was fun as always. Sunday there was a blanket spread on the roof a slight breeze stirred the air as you laid up there with Jimin his head on your stomach. His fingers lightly traced the patterns and lines he saw.

The speaker playing the heat on you guys feels nice. He has no shirt on and has gotten a lot tanner which only adds to his good looks. Laying a kiss on your stomach he looks at you and smiles. "What are you thinking about?"

Pulling a lock of his hair gently. "That your tan brings out your good looks. Is this another thing they wanted?"

He blushes but smiles. "We have had to go through so much training."

"Are you really nervous about Thursday?"

He sighs and folds his hands under his chin, talking causing your stomach to go up and down with his words. "Some days I am so nervous I want to throw up. Other days I feel like it's any other day. It's hard to explain. Like when you know you have a performance you are nervous some days and the day before you can only think of that. But on the actual day, most of the butterflies are gone and you just want to get it over."

Your fingers twine in his hair. "Well, one day you will look back at this and laugh thinking how you were."

Monday morning you were up early helping your Mom. And you were shocked at how these young kids were so strict in their practice. You helped to ease their worries and by Wednesday you were tired falling into bed.

Your Mom had made one of your favorite dishes Samgyeopsal and then packaged some up for her and a friend she was going out with. When you had teased her she had admitted she was dating someone but it was moving slowly and she hoped his cooking was going to move things faster.

You had wrapped your pork strips in lettuce and dipped them filling your mouth when your phone dinged.

You knew you wouldn't be seeing Jimin again tonight and he had told you he would text when he could. And you smiled as you read his text.

I'm not sure I can
sleep tonight. We just
got back from Practice
and are going to eat.

What are you doing?

My Mom made
Samgyeopsal and rice
and some banchan

I'll save you some
potato salad and meat.

Thank you.

When you are done
eating can you meet
me for a little bit?

Sure my Mom's out
I'll text you soon you
can come here.

Eating faster than you had been you go to the bathroom and wash your face and brush your teeth and hair. Texting Jimin as you spritz your hair and wrists with perfume you apply some lip balm and. Before you could even finish the door knocks and you open it.

When he comes in you can see he is more than nervous. You get his hand and lead him to the couch. Sitting there in grey sweats and a white T-shirt he runs his fingers through his now dark brown hair. You now could see he was not just stressed but busy as he hadn't even mentioned it. But the color looked really good on him.

As he talks you rub his shoulders and feel how tight his muscles are. He barely stops talking as you stand and lead him to your room.

Sitting on your bed he continues to talk about what they have been doing. The outfits and practice. And you listen as you move around your room. You take your almond oil and put some in a bowl with a few drops of lavender oil and put it by your bed.