Chapter Five

Sirius looked at his best friend in horror. He looked directly into his black eyes, "Where?" he asked.

"Cave."

"How?" Sirius decided to ask.

"Inferi," James said, not helping Sirius' panic.

"Where?!"

"Cave."

"Where is the cave?!"

"Kweature knows," Morgana mumbled. Sirius didn't know how Morgana knew that but he wasn't going to ask. "KREATURE!" he called, knowing he had only been disowned by one parent, he could summon the elf. "What does the filthy blood traitor want with Kreature? To summon him to this blood traitor house?" Kreature said appearing in the Manor, only to flinch seeing the head of the Potter elves appear and glare at him along with a tired three year old and black eyed James.

"I have no time for arguing but if you ever call me a blood traitor again, especially as the Lord to the House of Black, I will curse you so badly that you puke out your insides," Sirius threatened making the elf look at him surprised. Kreature was use to the threats but to hear it was because he was called a blood traitor was surprising. "Now, take me to Regulus," he ordered.

"Kreature can't," the elf argued.

"You have the power to disobey Regulus, I am trying to save him," Sirius said, "Take me to Regulus," he ordered again. Sirius put his status forward this time, he was Lord Black and it was very hard for an elf to disobey the Lord. Kreature took his hand and they reappeared at a cave, things were crawling up the cave, "Sirius!" he heard his little brother yell making him run in and call out to Kreature, "Get them!" and Kreature also attacked as many as they can. After about ten minutes of fighting off the Inferi, Sirius had dragged out his brother from the cave.

"I will take him back with me," Sirius tells Kreature, "But I need you to take that necklace back to James Potter, I know what it is and I know Regulus was going to fuck things up more than they already are, take it back to him and immediately drop it when you get there. I don't know what state James is in at the moment, just drop it and leave. I also don't need you holding that necklace for long, it dies bad things to a wizard, no idea what it'll do to an elf," he says. Kreature seemed to be looking at the wizard who was checking over his brother's injuries with new respect.

Kreature then made a decision, "Is that all, Master?" he asked.

Sirius paused in his check over and looked at the elf in surprise; he was accepting him as his Master, willingly? "Keep an eye on my father, I know you like my mother, but I suspect she is doing something to him," he orders, "Now leave."

Kreature leaves and appears back in front of James Potter who seemed to have not moved, but his eyes were back to normal. The elf dropped the necklace and left, not saying anything and began to follow his new orders of watching Walburga's actions.

Sirius returns to the Potter Manor, his brother in his arms. He spots James, his eyes were back to normal and Morgana was asleep again. They kept forgetting Morgana was technically only about two weeks old at this point, she was going to sleep a lot. The new addition was Alice Longbottom. "She's the best healer we know, an elf is going to guide you to a room for Regulus," James said. Sirius didn't argue and followed the elf with Alice following behind them.

Death appeared and picked up the horcrux, "I will take this with me, and bring it back when necessary just get the other ones," he told James. The man nodded and the entity left. James finally stood up and left to go to his office, dropping Morgana off in her room to sleep some more. He had asked advice from her, which was a bit odd for him as she was physically a three year old. He pulled out a few bits of parchment and began to write out two different letters. By the time he finished, he heard a knock, "Come in," he said. Alice walked in, "I did what I could, if I have your permission I can come back in the morning to check on him," she said.

"What are his injuries?"

"He mainly had some very deep cuts from those things trying to drag him away. He has quite a bit of bruises and he'll be a bit weak from the blood loss. There was also a potion he had to drink, it was something to do with Kreature and Voldemort but the elf told us what it was and I was able to counter it thankfully. The elf looked scared to admit to it, thankfully Sirius didn't yell at him, just thanked him, but then I think that freaked him out more," Alice explained.

"He had Walburga as a Mistress," James reminded her.

"True, do you want me back in the morning? I don't think Sirius is leaving his side, so you most likely won't see him," Alice said. James nodded, inviting her back in the morning, bringing Frank and Neville with her if she pleased.

Alice soon left and James looked back at the two letters, he had charmed them so the receivers couldn't tell anybody about the letter and nobody else could see it. It was time to see what side Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew are truly on.

(A/N: Okay, before I update next time, I will be starting school again. Please stop asking for updates, there won't be as many for now because I will be concentrating on classes)