Chapter Nineteen

*Few minutes before*

Sirius' senses had woke him up. He and Marlene had gotten Remus cleaned up and Sirius had gotten himself cleaned up as Marlene tucked the werewolf into the bed. Sirius had slumped into the bed, laying on his back as Remus curled up on one side of him while Marlene curled up on Sirius' other side. The man was technically pinned to the bed, both arms being covered by heads and Remus' need to feel both of his mates causing him to reach over Sirius' body so he could feel Marlene, had trapped him in the bed. He had woken up to Death entering the room and he looked at the being in confusion as to why he looked nervous.

"I'm sorry," he muttered and placed a glowing orb into Sirius' chest making a feeling so cold it hurt spread through his body. Agonizing emotions went through his head as flashes of a dead James, an older Morgana, a grey cell, that horrendous hair of the prisoner in the cell go through his mind. The one that got to him was the white, cold light surrounding him as he watched teenage Morgana's horrified face as his body got torn apart in the veil.

Sirius snapped out of it hearing worried voices and hands shaking him as he smacked them away as his breath quickened.

*One minute before*

Remus and Marlene jumped awake as the chest they laid on jumped up and loud screams had reached their ears. Sirius was screaming in pain and it was heartbreaking because they didn't know how to help the thrashing man. "Sirius!" they both kept calling.

"Sirius!" they continued, trying to grab onto him, but he kept thrashing and almost hitting them. The door slammed open, startling the two, but Sirius kept screaming.

*Two minutes before*

Orion had startled awake, worry running through his veins as he recognized the screams of his oldest. He unfortunately remembers all the times the Icky One had beat the children, "Master Orion!" Kreacher popped into the room in a hurry, "Grimmauld is going crazy with magic and Kreacher saw Master Sirius' photo on the tree going flickering. Kreacher didn't do anything! Kreacher swears!"

"Is that Sirius?!" a shaken Regulus asked, running into the room.

"Hold on!" Orion says, hurrying out of his bed, "What's wrong with Sirius' picture?" he asked the elf.

"Master Sirius shifts between himself and an older man, the border around him is glowing a lot. Things fly, things rattle, things noisy," Kreacher started mumbling as they walked out, hurrying down to Sirius, Remus, and Marlene's room, but pausing seeing a black eyed James and a black eyed Morgana. They weren't completely black, but flickering black, and looking in the direction of that room. "Stay out of view," James suddenly tells Peter who just showed up.

*Three Minutes Before*

James sat up, getting a feeling similar to sensing a death, but not, but Sirius' name was running through his head. Why was it running through his head? A glowing shape caught his attention and he saw his patronus, specifically the one that Morgana had, prancing urgently down the hallway and looking him straight in the eyes. "Being bossed around by my patronus self," James grumbled and quickly got out of bed, hurrying once the sounds of his daughter's crying could be heard. When he hurried in and Morgana sat in her bed crying hysterically, the screaming started.

"P-p-pad-d-dy," Morgana cried, sniffing the snot falling from her nose away as James grabbed her and hurried down. He wasn't going to leave his crying daughter as her godfather is screaming like that. The man quickly made his way down before they stopped. Both looked into the room, they could see one more soul in the room. One was standing away from the bed as one was on the floor next to them, but two were in the bed right next to each other.

James had a hunch and looking at his wide-eyed daughter that had suddenly stopped crying had the same hunch. James spotted Peter, "Stay out of view," he told him.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Because I believe Sirius is going to attack you," James said and opened the door as Regulus and Orion were suddenly catching on.

Sirius had just stopped thrashing and screaming and was now curled up on a ball on the bed and shaking. "He just started screaming and thrashing. We don't know what happened," Marlene said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hold her," James requested Regulus quietly. Morgana willingly went over to Regulus' arms and slowly approached, "Padfoot?" he called quietly. Sirius tensed and slowly moved his head up and as soon as James saw his eyes, he knew what happened.