Chapter Seven

Regulus woke up to seeing a figure run out of the room, he looked around the room in confusion. Last he could remember was calling for his brother in the cave, then a figure along with a smaller one were running towards him. He could've sworn that figure was his brother and the smaller figure had been an elf, but only Kreature knew where he was and Sirius and him don't get along. So, where was he?

The door slams open again, "Hi Reggie!" Sirius beamed.

"...Hi?" Regulus replied in shock, "Where am I? What happened?"

"The Potter Ancestral Manor, Kreature and I got you out of the cave," Sirius told him. Somebody cleared their throat behind the older Black, startling him. Regulus could see James Potter standing behind him with a green eyed baby in his arms. The baby was staring at him, like she was criticizing him, trying to decide if he was good enough for something. There was a taller figure behind James that seemed to notice what the baby was doing and seemed to be very amused.

"Okaaaaaaay," Sirius groaned, "James told me you were in trouble, I called a certain elf and we got you out, Alice Longbottom helped heal you," he adds. Regulus was a bit worried, Longbottom was a Light name for all he knew, and Sirius and James supported the Light side, he needed to get out. He started to get out the bed, "You get back in that bed right now!" James' voice ordered. For some reason, Regulus didn't know why, he listened. He slowly started making his way back into the bed, the pain now hitting him. He looked down to see his bottom half was covered in bandages. Alice Longbottom then walked in, her husband, who was also holding a baby appearing behind them. "We trusting Lupin and Pettigrew?" Frank asked James. Marlene McKinnon entered the room to, going over to Sirius, "Are we trusting Remus and Pettigrew, especially Remus?" she asked, before quickly adding, "Nice to yu awake Regulus," towards the younger male Black, before quickly turning back to Sirius.

"Yes, they can be trusted," Sirius told her as Alice thrusted a potion into Regulus' face, "Drink it, it's for the pain," she said.

James notices Regulus' hesitance, "It'll help with the physical pain, so the mental pain we're about to explain to you and the others will be tolerable," he said flashing a sarcastic smile. Regulus immediately reached out for the potion, if it involved Sirius and James, it was going to give him a headache.

"Oh, James," Alice adds, suddenly remembering something.

"Hmm?"

"The Lovegoods came up to me, I don't know how, but they know about us changing sides and want in," she said. Alice would talk to Pandora Lovegood quite a bit and she still never fails to surprise her. The man whispers something in James' ear and he nods, handing the baby off to him and leaving to write a letter, a few minutes later, Xenophilius and a pregnant Pandora walked into the room.

A few minutes later, everything was explained, "So the Dark Lord had gone insane by the horcruxes that Dumbledore made him create?" Regulus asked. James and Sirius had explained everything to the others, "Yep, and you almost destroying one almost went against the plan to bring back his sanity," Sirius answered. James noticed Regulus flinched and looked down to see his daughter glaring at him, aw she got his glare.

"Why is Morgana glaring at Regulus?" Frank asked.

"Because Morgana is rather smart, she can change her age within a few years of her actual age, but she also happens to know Tom Riddle is her soul mate," James explained. Morgana was also glaring because she wanted to know if this man was good enough for her dad.

"Sorry..." Regulus mumbled to the baby, making the glare go away.

"And who would that be?" Marlene asked, pointing at the tall man by James' side.

"Death," was all James said.

"Really?" Marlene asked, a bit intrigued, Sirius and Remus looking a slight bit jealous.

"Yes. Morgana is his Mistress," James said.

"So we need to get his horcruxes and then what?" Alice asked.

Everybody looked at James and Death, Morgana had gone back to judging Regulus, "If they the horcruxes merge back into him or they merge and the body he has now dies, then he would take the form of the horcrux with the biggest soul piece, which would be the diary. He will be sixteen and like Mistress could adjust his age within a few years, but he will stay sixteen until Mistress reaches that age," Death explains.

"Do you know where all pieces are?" Pandora asked the being.

"Yes, and I can get one of them, but some of view need to get specific ones because of where they are hidden or what they are attached too," he explained, and telling them who needed to get what item while adding this needed to be done early. James had brought up a point to the deity, he thought that Dumbledore will push his plans if he's suddenly losing the Houses of Black and Potter, even now since Peverell, Gryffindor, and Grindelwald are voting against him too. Death thinks James might be right, and that Sirius might have been a target too.

Regulus was left to rest again. When he woke up later, he found James walking into the room again. His heart beat rose again, he always had a crush on the man but did nothing about it, he was sure James was straight and worst of all he was his brother's best friend. "Hi Reggie, I'm calling you Reggie," he said placing some food down for him.

"Why did you save me?" Regulus asked him, noticing the now two year old looking Morgana stumbling after her father. He remembered Sirius admitting that James was the one that told him where he was, how did he know?

"Where there was the slight part about destroying the horcrux," James started making the two year old glare at the younger man again, "But you didn't deserve the way you were going to die, and I knew Sirius wanted to have a better relationship with you now that his head is clear again," Regulus thought James had more to say but wouldn't say it. He didn't know how he knew, but he had a feeling.

James, on the other hand, wasn't going to quite say how worried he was himself. He wanted Regulus to adjust and get comfortable around him and Morgana. He knew Morgana was judging Regulus, part of the reason he knew would be the fact that she hasn't given him her mark yet, everybody else was given one, accept Neville, he was a baby. "Now, you eat, get some rest, I don't want to see those cute grey eyes of yours until morning," James said and turning around to leave, picking up his giggling daughter and walking out, leaving a blushing Regulus behind.

(VOTE PLEASE:

I have a term coming up, but my mother is also having surgery and I need to be helping her out, either I can continue having updates every other Sunday, or I can do a really big update when my next term ends. I cannot guarantee how many chapters will be added for each story, but intend to update all of them. I AM NOT STARTING THIS UNTIL JUNE. So please vote:

Every other Sunday—some chapters are updated mainly once

Wait until August—will have a big update)