He found out

5 years later
So this is what happened in this five years . Only one Mikaelson know about Lizzie Rebekah. She would visit
Lizzie and they were close.

It was Lizzies 10 birthday (22 may) and of course Rebekah was going from new orlean. She was about to go but someone stopped her
Rebekah where are you going? Klaus asked very curious.
It's none of your business. Rebekah said angrily.
Rebekahh tell me were are you going.
Ughh fine. Im going to visit Mystic falls.
Why?
Just. Why do you care where I'm going?
I don't.
Then Rebekah just leave.

(In Mystic falls)
Happy birthday my girl.
Rebekah just screams as she goes inside of Carolines house.
Lizzie hears her voice and coms downstairs and hugs Rebekah. What Rebekah didn't realize was that Klaus followed her in Mystic falls. Klaus was very curious about why was his sister with Caroline and just decided to go to house.

Carolines pov:
Im so happy that Rebekah always visits us because Lizzie loves her. Plus she didn't tell anyone about Lizzie's real father.
Me and Rebekah were in the kitchen and Lizzie and her best friend Kylie were in Lizzie's room.

Hey Rebekah. I asked
Yes?
I just wanted to tell you thank for not telling Klaus about Lizzie.
Ohh yeah your welcome. But i think you should tell him or soon or later he will found out and be angry about you.
I know but i can't just go and tell him that he has daughter just like that. What if he gets mad. I dont know what to do right now.
I know but you have too.

Klaus's pov
Klaus was in shock. He couldn't explain what he just heard. He didn't know if he should be angry or sad.
So he just left and went to straight his brothers Elijah and Kol.
Klaus: brother!
Kol: what?
Klaus: we need to talk!!
Elijah: about what?
Klaus: neither one of you know that our little sister was hiding something?
Elijah: and what was she hiding?
Klaus: she was hiding that a have a daughter!
Elijah and Kol looked each other in shock.
Klaus explain everything that happened him today.

In Mystic falls (night)Carolines pov:
Lizzies birthday was over and she was very tired so i decided to tell her to go to bed.
After that me and Rebekah were in the living room drinking when we herd knock on the door. I get up and open the door and couldn't believe who was there.
Caroline:Klaus?
Klaus: hello love.
As soon as Rebekah recognize his voice she stand close to me because she knows that I'm a horrible lier.
Rebekah: what are you doing here?
Klaus: ohh i was just wandering HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO WERE LYNG TO ME?
Caroline: what are you talking about?
Klaus: oh don't play dumb love, I know that i have a daughter Caroline.
Caroline: look Klaus just don't shout and come in and i will explain everything.
Caroline explains everything to Klaus.
Caroline: I don't know Klaus how you would rect to my pregnancy so i just didn't tell you. Plus you were to busy.
Klaus just looked at Caroline.
Caroline: so do you wanna see your daughter?
Klaus: of course i do.                       
And just smile.
After that Klaus and Caroline saw Lizzie a sleep.
Caroline: so she does know that you're her father she just doesn't know your history. So you still have a chance with her. We can tell her tomorrow.

Next day. (Authors pov)
Caroline wake up and get dressed then she wakes Lizzie up. Rebekah and Klaus told her that they will be beck for afternoon. So she just moved on and take Lizzie to school.

Afternoon
Klaus and Rebekah come to talk to Caroline.
Caroline: Lizzie go get the door please.
Caroline cried. Lizzie just stand up and open the door. She saw her aunt and screamed.
Lizzie: aunt bexs you're here!
Rebekah and Lizzie hug each other.
Rebekah: so Lizzie this is my brother Klaus.
Klaus:hey( Klaus said with little bit smile)
Oh hi I'm lizzie.
Then Caroline come out from the kitchen and let them in. Caroline told Lizzie everything and Lizzie and Klaus get along very well. Caroline and Rebekah go to the kitchen so now Klaus and Lizzie were alone.
soo mom told me that you like to paint.
yes. Do you like to paint? ( Klaus asked because he really wanted to get to know his daughter)
yesss i love it. I even painted my own room.
Are you going to show me? Klaus smiled and then Lizzie take him to her room and when he saw he was shocked. Lizzies room was very pretty .
__________________________
Sooo this I'm my first ever made book so if you guys have any idea about how make my story then write comment here.