New friend

Next day:
Lizzie's pov:

I woke up at 11 am but I didn't wanted to go downstairs so i just laid in me bad. I took my phone to see the massages and there were hundreds of texts from Kylie.

She wanted to know what happened at the party. Well that's a great story to tell. I texted her everything, she texted that she was shocked. I was shocked too, i never did anything like that before and i guess i was drunk and upset. I texted her that i was feeling great and I wasn't overthinking.  She texted that she missed me and I texted her i missed her too and we ended texting.

Then Grey taxted me. He asked if i was okay. I texted that i was okay and that i didn't regret anything. He texted me he didn't either. He asked if we could be a thing like boyfriend and girlfriend and i texted him yes. And we ended texting.

I got up get dressed and went down for breakfast. My whole family was there i said good morning and set down. I ate and decided to take a little look around the mansion. I know i grow up here but every time I come here i discover something new so why not?

I went down the basement and saw someone.
"Mattheo?" I asked
"Yes it's me" he said.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked
"Your father" he said and I exactly knew what was going on. Mu dad must have heard my and aunt Rebekah's conversation yesterday.

I stormed off to find my dad and I found him.
"Dad what the hell do you think you're doing? you can't just take Mattheo and have him in your basement" i told him.
"I can if he did something to you" he said
" look dad i know that you're looking out for me but he didn't do anything that bad please let him go." I said. He finally agreed and het him go. "i'm sorry about my father. I don't know why he does that." I said to Mattheo.     "it's okay so why are we good now?" he asks. "yeah, yeah we're good. It's just you were so weird, At that party" I said. "I know , but   I don't know what happened to me, I don't even remember the night" he said.  "It's okay you don't have to apologize. I mean you were drunk I was drunk. I don't know what I was thinking and I don't think you knew either" i said   Mattheo smiled. "so are you taken?" He asked. With his smirk. I scoffed at him. "Look, I don't want it to be awkward between us, so can we just stay friends?"  Yeah, I think we can do that,  thank you for understanding." He said "you're welcome, so see you at school" i said.
"Yeah, see you at school" He said

Then dad walked in  "he learned his lesson" he said with a smirk. dad stop okay? so when are we getting going back to Mystic false?" I asked "soon get ready" he said  "Okay" I said and I went back to room and start changing. I got ready and get in the car. But first I said goodbye to my uncles and aunts. Then me and dad went home to Mystic Falls.