Dance

06:00 am. kol's pov:
I wake up and saw my niece was asleep and then i saw time. I  shake her shoulder.
Me: hey doll go to bed.  You can still continue to sleep in your room and i have to go see the family.
Lizzie: but.. I'm good here.
Me: no go to bed.
Lizzie: cary me?
I smiled knowing that she wasn't going to gave up and cary her to her room. Then i just went to my house.

(Lizzie's pov:)

I woke up and get ready. Then my dad texted me and told me to go to a Salvatore's school. (It's a school for supernatural children)
Lizzie's outfit:

 (It's a school for supernatural children)Lizzie's outfit:

Hair:

So now I'm on my way to Salvatore's school

So now I'm on my way to Salvatore's school. Once i got there i opened the door and everyone was there. My dad my uncles my aunts all of Salvatores and  and Alaric Saltzman and Aunt Bonnie.

I haven't seen them for a while, my mom usually sees them.
Me: hey everyone.
I said smiling.
Everyone said hey and i hugged aunt Bonnie.
Bonnie: hey. I've missed you.
Me: me too.
Then i saw Gray well..Grayson and ran to hug him.
Gray: hey. How are you? You have no idea how boring it is without you.
Me: (I just smiled)
Then i saw Stefanie and Jenna and I hugged them.  I saw Sarah too but I ignored her. For a few minutes there was silence so I spike up.

Me: soo why are we here??
Damon:  Kai is beck.
Klaus: and?
Damon: we need you guys to help us?
Me: really? You guys are so many people and you can't handle one sociopath?

I said sarcastically. And I heard Gray chuckled and so did my dad and uncle Kol.

Damon: look we know that you are tribrid and that's easy for you but we are just vampires. And if you think that you can handle Kai by your self then do it.
Me: oh I don't think i know that i can handle him.
Kai appeared behind me and said: You know i like her confidence.
Everyone gasped and i  turned to see him:
Me: I'm sorry.. who are you?
Kai: I'm Kai. The reason you are here.
Me: ohh. You are the one everyone is scared of?
I turned and said: really guys? 
Then i saw kai was trying to put a spell on my but I used my magic and throw him into the wall. He was unconscious.

Me: sooo I guess my job here is done.
I'll see you all at the dance. my family smiled I could tell my dad was really proud.

Gray: wait I'll take you to home.
Klaus: no. no. no. You are not taking my daughter anywhere.
Me: dad please. I like Gray.
And With that i grubbed Gray's hand and we both got our of there laughing. Gray was taking me to my house so I could get ready for the dance. We were both laughing and talking about our parents and other things.
Gray: so why aren't you and Sarah talking anymore.. i mean you guys were really good friends.
Me: your sister stole my ex' boy best friend. I was at my lowest and he was the only one i had, i maybe even liked him... and Sarah knew that.
Gray: wow that's low even for her.
Gray said it while chuckling and then I start laughing which made him laughing and we were both laughing.
Gray: but seriously.. I'm sorry about my sister.
Me: you have nothing to apologize.
Then we were at my house I jumped out of the car and told him thank you and then i went to my house to get ready.

Noon:
Sa i got ready and i was about to go to the dance but then my mom comes into the house.
-Mom you're back.
-Yes I'm. I'll get ready and lets go to the dance.
-Ok.

Lizzie:

(Same hairstyle just blonde)

Caroline:

Me and my mom went to the dance and everything was so beautiful

Me and my mom went to the dance and everything was so beautiful. Everyone looked amazing.

Klaus: wow my girls look amazing.
Caroline: I'm not your girl Klaus.
I just chuckled and said
- thanks dad. I'm gonna go dance with someone.

Klaus: just call my name if you need something.
Me: fine i will.
Then i saw Kylie and hugged her she looked really cute.

Then i saw Jenna and Gray Salvatores and I walked to then.
Lizzie: he guys.
Janna: wow Liz you look amazing.
Lizzie: aw thanks you look really pretty too.
Gray: wow you both look better then I thought you would.
Lizzie: is that suppose to be a compliment?
Them three of us chuckled.

Then someone appeared in front of me. It was Mattheo. What's he doing here?
Lizzie: hey Mattheo.
Mattheo: hey. You look amazing.
Lizzie: you don't look bad your self.
Mattheo chuckled- so wanna dance?
He asked of course I said yes. We dance for a long time then start talking about our weird teacher and we were both giggling until i saw aunt Rebekah smiling to me and... oh noo
My dad was behind her.

Lizzie: oh no that's my dad.
Mattheo: and?
Lizzie: he will kill you if you don't go.
Mattheo: wait really?
Lizzie: yes go.
Mattheo: okey than miss Mikaelson.
And with that he walked away. And aunt Rebekah come.
R- ooo who was that cute boy?
-oh no one.
K- what boy?
Oh god.
-dad why aren't you with mom? Go dance with her.
I said changing subject.

And then I walked away and than it hit me. Mattheo called me Mikaelson?
But no one know that I'm a Mikaelson every human knows that I'm a Forbes. I need to figure out how he knows that. Then i saw one cute boy and I figured he would be jealous if i dance with that boy and of course i was right. When I started dance with him Mattheo pulled me out.
-heyy. I said to him.
M- what do you think you are doing?
-first you tall me how do you know about me being a Mikaelson?
M-my dad is one of your dad's hybrid.
-ohh. And you are human?
M- yep.
-ok well i'll go now.
M-no you are not. Now you have to answer me.
-ugh fine. I was just dancing with someone. Why do you care?
M- i don't.
-good!

With that I left and went back with bad mood. Then i saw Gray.
G-hey liz. Wanna dance?
He asked but like friendly tone.
-sure.

Then we were dancing and telling some story. it was really good night i even saw my mom and dad dancing. Than when we stopped i saw everyone was leaving and i asked my dad what was going on. Apparently Kai escaped. Then i was about to leave but i felt weak and then everything was dark.

__________________________
1166 words...wow.

So do you guys ship Lizzie with anyone??