Party

Lizzie's pov
Afternoon :
So i was going from school to my house. I got there and decided that i was going to wear my red dress.

 I got there and decided that i was going to wear my red dress

I get out of the house really quick and get to Kylies car. Then we get to that party and had a lots of fun. Then one boy come to me and start flirting. He was really annoying but than Mattheo came.
Mattheo: dude she doesn't like you get over it.
Then I smiled and that boy left.
Mattheo: hey wanna dance?
Lizzie: sure

Me and Mattheo start dancing it was really fun and than we get to know each other it was fan. Then Kylie come up to us and said that we need to leave because it is really late.
I told mattheo that I would see him
tomorrow and me and Kylie left.

Next day
I wake up get ready and went to school. My firs class was with Mattheo so it would be interesting.
I sat in my chair and than Mattheo sat down next to me.
Mattheo: hey there princess.
Lizzie:hi there.
He didn't say anything  and I didn't know why but it is clear that he likes me.

Then the day ands and i told everything to Kylie on our to home.
Lizzie: so do you have any advice?
Kylie: I have one. If you really want to  know if he likes you or not then you need to make him jealous.
Lizzie: He looks like a jealousy type so that will be easy.
Than me and Kylie looked each other and smirked and then started laughing.

__________________________
Idk about you guys but i love my story 😂😂
But i really wanna know your opinions so comment here and vote  pls.🥺