Stress

Lizzie's pov:
On our way back to Mystic Falls, I was listening to music and dad was driving then he asked me something. "you know me and then your mom broke up right" he asked "what" I asked. "Yeah it wasn't working out Lizzie I'm sorry and now I am actually dating Aurora." He said. I was shocked "what" I asked. "yeah, I know you hate her, but I love her" he said.
my head was spinning. I didn't know what to say. What the actual fuck? i asked myself, this wasn't supposed to happen. I thought my parents were finally getting along, well turns out I was wrong God I hate Aurora so freaking much. How could my dad do this to me? I was so mad at him. "Lizzie please tell me you forgive me." He said. "fine dad, I forgive you" I said he smiled and then we were in mystic falls. I'm still pretty mad at him but i still said goodbye to my dad I went inside my house.

"Hi mom" i said. " he honey." She said.
"So i have good news for you." She said smiling. "what" i asked. " well you know how you hate this house right? You hate the little space so there's new house on sale and I though you would like it plus I will let you choose your own room and decorated it." she said. " oh my God really?" I asked. "Yeah, we're moving soon and I suggest you get a good night sleep and we'll start packing tomorrow."She said. " OK good night then" i said and walk up to my room. It's kind of sad. I lived here since I was born, but little more space would be nice. Plus I can decorate it and draw something on walls it will be so much fun.

The next day:
I woke up, got ready and went downstairs. The whole house was a disaster. Mom already started packing well then I got up and went to my room and started packing too and I got a phone call I wasn't expecting. 

Gray.. well i guess my boyfriend was calling
I answered.
"Hey, what's up" i asked.
"Oh hey Le if you aren't busy maybe we could go out somewhere or something?" He asked
Oh my God my heart was beating so fast I can't believe I'm going on my first date ever
"Of course I'm not busy. When?" I asked
"I will pick you up in half an hour" he said.
"Ok can't wait" i said and hung up.
I actually am busy, but I will start packing after the date first I gotta find the perfect outfit. I start to panic, so I FaceTime Kayla.

"What" she asked annoyed.
"Well I'm sorry did I interrupt your beauty sleep" i asked.
"Yeah you did" she said
"Look Grey asked me in a date can you came over and help me?" I asked.
She suddenly jumped up and yelled she got so happy.
"Sure, sure i'll be there in five." She said.
"Okay but don't get scared when you see my house it's kinda of a disaster right now, we are moving out soon." I said.
She hung up and i waited impatiently.