1: The New Neighbor

I hope you guys will like it! I will try updating often ^^
--Authornim--

"HiYeon-ah, someone is moving in next door! You should go and welcome them~" Mom shouted as she walked down the stairs.

"But mom, you know that I'm not good with other people! I can't even talk to them properly." I complained.

"Stop being rude and do as I say or I'll confiscate your phone!" Mom commanded.

I sighed as I walked out of the house. I could've spent my precious 15 minutes writing my fanfics instead of wasting my time greeting someone I don't even know.

Oh, right! I almost forgot to introduce myself~ My name is Lee Hi-Yeon, I have an older brother called Lee Joo Hyuk who is a year older than me. My parents owns the Star High Residence, the residence we are living in right now! Because of that, every time someone new moves in, we would be the one going there and welcoming them to the residence - they usually let me stay home since I'm not good in talking to people - I'm too shy to be exact; but since my dad and brother weren't home due to their own occasions - my mom forced me to be the one going there and greet them. And not to brag but our residence is really luxurious and expensive, so the whole residence can actually only fit about 6 houses since all the houses are very big here.

I knocked on the door and thought about what I have to say. But I looked down, I heard a loud voice followed by some footsteps.

"Hyung! Do you think she's a sasaeng?" a voice asked.

'Wait... I've heard that voice before!' I thought

" Aniyo! This residence has high security, its impossible for a fan to pass through it." another voice replied, then the door clicked open.

I didn't look up, and instead - I bowed and kept quiet.

"Hello, is there anything wrong?" the guys questioned.

"N..no! I ju..just came he...here to um.... we..welcome you guys to t..the re...re..residence." I stuttered.

"Oh! Okay~ Well, thank you! I'm glad that we have a nice neighbor, but may I know your name?" the guy asked.

"Lee Hi-Yeon..." I muttered.

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo HiYeon-shi, my name is Suho~" he introduced himself.

'Wait! Suho? EXO leader Suho!?!' I thought.

My head shot up and I saw the EXO members in front of the door and my eyes widened. I quickly turned around and walked like a zombie.

"Looks like she recognized us hyung..." a voice exclaimed, which sounds like Chanyeol's to me but I didn't budge to look at him so I just continued walking.

I open my bedroom door and banged it shut. As I jumped onto my bed, I thought of how I just saw my favorite idols standing in front of me!

"Aish! I should've known that our new neighbor was EXO, I would've prepared myself and have more confidence." I murmured.

To set all the thoughts aside, I turned on my laptop and started writing a chapter of my book "Friends with EXO" which has about 15 million reads. My book has been all around the news since it was the most famous fanfic in all the fanfic websites that has ever been made. Some of the readers have been asking whether I could make a fansign for them but I declined it since I don't want them to see my identity.

In school, I hardly have friends since I was a quiet student with straight As in my exams. No one dared to bully me nor talk about me since I came from a well-known, rich family. But it's really annoying how they adored me just for my brain and money, so I would rather have online friends who doesn't know me rather than annoying friends who knows that I'm rich!

As I wrote my newest chapter, I thought of the members features that I saw just now. Their shortest member, D.O, is not actually as short as what people thought. But Chanyeol, the tallest member, is way taller than my expectation.

Would I meet them again....

Would they agree to be my friend....

Here's the first chapter you guys have been waiting for!!! Like I said, this fanfics is nothing similar to the movie, it just has the same title, but even the female character is not the same so... I hope you guys enjoyed it ^^

Comment and Vote~