4: Sleepover~

Word Count: 2805 words

MP stands for Mysterious Person*

P.S. Read the Italic words carefully or else you won't understand the situation ^^

—Authornim—

*HiYeon's POV*

The next day...

I can't believe EXO invited me for a sleepover at their house, my mom would usually say no when it comes to sleepovers but since she knows that they're my favorite idols and that it would be safe to be with them - she trusted them without any doubts. Besides, they live right next door so there's nothing to worry about.

I packed some snacks and brought my tablet with me so that I can write my next chapter. When I finished packing the things I needed, I went straight ti their house and knocked.

The door opened...

"Oh! HiYeon, you're here!" Xiumin greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I bowed a little.

"Ya! Stop being formal and call me oppa!" he whined.

I looked at him, wide-eyed, "N..nae? O..oppa?"

"Yea! Call me Xiumin Oppa~ like that!" he forced.

"Ah... Nae! O..oppa~" I stuttered.

"There you go!" he smiled.

Earlier this morning...

*Mysterious Member 1's POV*

After thinking about HiYeon for awhile I felt guilty... I mean, I have feelings for @XOtinkerXObelle and now, HiYeon. Aren't I bring greedy? I can't possibly like two people at once.

I went to the kitchen and was about to sit on the balcony when I saw Chen sitting on the sofa.

"Chen-ah~" I called.

"Oh hyung! Sorry, I didn't see you there." he apologized.

"Ani! Kwenchana~ But can I ask for some advice from you? I really need to solve some problems as soon as possible." I asked.

"Yea, sure!" he replied as I sat next to him.

"Chen... What would you do if you like two girls at once?" I questioned.

"I would pick the one who really love and care about me, not because I'm an idol, but because of me." he answered.

"What if one of the girls you like is an online friend and you've never seen her before? She also doesn't know that you're an idol?" I continued.

He sighed, "If you have love problems, I don't think I'm the right person hyung... I have never experienced love before. You should ask Chanyeol hyung since he reads books about dating and romantic dramas. He would know more about it."

I bit the bottom of my lips, "But you do realized that he spills right? Not intentionally but accidentally... he just couldn't keep his mouth shut whenever you tell him something."

"You got a point there... but sorry hyung, I don't think I can help you with that. I might give some wrong advices and I don't want to hurt your feelings hyung so I suggest you to follow your heart." he concluded.

I nodded as I stood up.

"Komawo Chen, I really appreciate it." I thanked him.

"No need to thank me hyung, I don't think I helped much..." he smiled as I walked back to my room.