3: I Like Her...

Happy Birthday Baekhyunnee~ Sorry if it's really late, I have 12 fanfics to do so I update the others earlier. ^^ ENJOY!
-Authornim-

*Mysterious Member 1's POV*

I went out of my bedroom to have some breakfast when he stopped me.

"Hyung, do you like HiYeon?" he asked.

"Why are you asking me that question?" I questioned him.

"I saw you staring at HiYeon yesterday hyung." He told me.

My eyes widened, "Nae... I like her."

"Oh, okay!" he simply replied as he went away.

*Mysterious Member 2's POV*

When I ask him that question, I have to admit that I'm jealous because I like her too.

But since he's older than me, I can't really fight back. Besides, I'm younger than HiYeon so I'm pretty sure that she won't like me.

Just as I was about to enter my room, a hand hold me back. I turned around and saw him looking at me.

"What is it hyung?" I asked.

"Please... keep it a secret." he told me.

"Keep what?" I questioned.

"The fact that I like HiYeon." he answered.

"Um... okay~ But are you planning to tell her your feelings?" I continued.

"Maybe... but not now, I'm not ready." he said as he let go of my hand and went away.

We all ate our breakfast and did our usual schedules - rehearsals, dance practices, performances, interviews and more...

For the whole day, we've been avoiding each other.

By the time we got home, it was already 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Suho hyung told us that he wanted to invite HiYeon over for a sleepover tomorrow since we will be having a rest tomorrow.

"Sure hyung, let's invite her!" Tao shouted excitedly.

"Okay then, who's coming with me to HiYeon's house." Suho hyung asked.

"Me! I wanna go with you~" Baekhyun raised his hand.

"Okay, who else?" he continued.

"Me too!" Chanyeol joined in.

"Ok, you guys wait here ok. We'll be back soon." Suho ordered.

"Nae hyung~" we agreed.

Right after the three of them went out of the house, we sneakily went to the window and peeked.

We saw Suho knocking on the door and HiYeon was the one who opened it.

*Suho's POV*

As HiYeon opened the door, I looked at her and smiled.

"Hi Hiyeon!" I greeted.

"Oh, Hi Suho, Baekhyun & Chanyeol~" she greeted.

"What are you guys doing here?" she continued.

"Um... we actually wanted to invite you tomorrow~" Baekhyun started.

"Oh, is there something special going on tomorrow?" she asked.

"Ani! We have a rest day so we wanted to hang out with you." Chanyeol explained.

"Ah~ Okay, I'll come in the morning!" she agreed.

"Actually, we want to have a sleepover with you." Suho scratched the back of his head shyly.

She gave us a surprised look for awhile then chuckled, "Sure! I'll pack my stuff for tomorrow!"

"What time should I be there?" she questioned.

"As early as possible!" Baekhyun blurted out.

Earning a hit in the head by me.

She laughed, "Hahaha~ Ok! I'll try coming as early as possible!"

As she closed the door, we quickly went back to our house and told the boys about it.

They were all really happy about it and we are very excited about tomorrow.

Will we get to know each other more?

I hope so...

DUNDUNDUN! Mysterious Member 2 just came out XD, who do you think it is? I won't answer them but I'll read them for sure ^^

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Comment and Vote ^^

ExNeDo: The Shy One~ » EXOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें