8 - Makeover

~For this chapter, there won't be any Mysterious Members cause I'm not gonna do any special scenes~

*HiYeon's POV*

It was Saturday, the best day of the week cause I don't need to think about the things I need to do tomorrow and can do whatever I want.

I took a quick shower before going down to eat breakfast.

"Morning mom~" I smiled.

"Morning sweetie!" she replied.

"Where's JooHyuk oppa and dad?" I asked as I looked around.

"They're both still asleep cause they had a business dinner last night and drank a lot," mom chuckled.

"Ahh~" I nodded.

Just then, my phone vibrated. I opened my phone and saw 30 notifications from the group.

'The boys really have nothing to do~' I chuckled.

I went into the group chat and saw the messages but decided to tease them a bit by ignoring it before getting a phone call from Baekhyun.

~ Hyunnie ~

Hello? -Me

HiYeon-ahhhhhhh~ Wanna meet up? -Hyunnie

Sure! Where and When? -Me

Our house, NOW -Hyunnie

RIGHT NOW? But I was just about to have my breakfast!!! -Me

Have them here. Now hurry up and come! It's urgent! -Hyunnie

Okay~~ I'll be there in 5 minutes! -Me

Kay~ Byeeee -Hyunnie

~ End of Call ~

I smiled as I thought about how childish they are. I'm glad to be an EXO-L.

"What are you smiling at sweetie? Come and have some breakfast!" mom called.

"Nothing~ Actually, I'll be having my breakfast next door since I just got a message from them telling me to go there right now. Bye Mom~" I explained.

She chuckled as she shook her head, "Ok~ Be back before night!"

"Yes mom!" I shouted before going out of the house and jogging to the boys' house.

When I arrived in front of the doorstep, I was about to the ring the bell when suddenly, the door opened. I jumped a bit, but was more surprised at whom I saw in front of me...

"JaeRyong!?!" I shrieked.

He smirked, "Hi~"

"Wh...what? How!?!" I shouted.

He covered my mouth and pulled me in.

"What are you guys doing?" Chanyeol asked.

He quickly pulled his hand away from my mouth, "She was so loud that I had to pull her in since we don't want people being suspicious about us."

"Aah~" Chanyeol nodded.

"You guys know each other?" my eyebrows furrowed together.

JaeRyong nodded, "I'm Chanyeol's cousin!"

"What!?! B...but y..yo...you-" "Yea, I know... You lied to me! I'm hurt HiYeon-ah," he pouted.

I stared at him for a few seconds before sighing, "Sorry, I just didn't know what to say cause I was supposed to keep it a secret."