2: The Friend

I thought that maybe if I put anonymous members it will make my story flow longer so I decided to do it ^^ There will only be 5 Mysterious Members, would you recognize the mysterious members by just dialogues? Let's see about that! XD

-Authornim-

*Mysterious Member 1's POV*

I logged in to my secret Wattpad account, @XOpeterXOpan, and private messaged my favorite Wattpad writer, @XOtinkerXObelle.

Even though the story is about us, EXO, I was always interested on what she's going to write next!

-----

MESSAGE BETWEEN YOU AND XOTINKERXOBELLE

XOpeterXOpan: Morning Tink ^^ (They call each other Tink & Peter)

Oh! Good Morning Peter!:XOtinkerXObelle

XOpeterXOpan: When are you updating? ㅠㅠ

Soon~ I promise! :XOtinkerXObelle

XOpeterXOpan: Ok!

Anyway, I got to go now! Bye~ :XOtinkerXObelle

XOpeterXOpan: Wait! When are you going to show yourself? We've been friends here for almost a year but I still haven't seen what you in person before :(

When I get some confidence I'll try starting a fansign, I promise... but I'm just not ready :XOtinkerXObelle

XOpeterXOpan: I'll wait ^^ Just make sure that you will PM me when you have gain some confidence kay?

Ok~ but why? :XOtinkerXObelle

XOpeterXOpan: Because I want to be the first one to see what you really look like!

Haha! Okay Peter~ :XOtinkerXObelle

XOpeterXOpan: I got to go too, bye Tink~

Bye Peter~ :XOtinkerXObelle

-----

I turned off my laptop and went out of my room. I saw Suho hyung sitting on the sofa.

"Hyung, remember the fanfic I told you a few weeks ago?" I asked him.

"The one with 15 million reads? Of course I remember." Suho said.

"Yea, I chatted with her today~" I told him.

Suho looked at me and smirked, "Do you perhaps... like her?"

"Hyung! Aniyo, I don't even know her in person!" I shouted.

"Then why are you so nervous?" Suho teased.

"Ani, I'm not nervous! Aish! Hyung, why do you keep teasing me!?!" I pouted.

Suho chuckled and turned his attention to the TV.

I went to the kitchen to get a drink. As I drank, I thought over what Suho hyung said.

'Do I really like her? But how is that possible!?! I've never even seen her in person... Aish! Why am I even thinking about it!' I thought.

Finished drinking, I quickly went to a nearby park to get some fresh air.

*HiYeon's POV*

When I finished chatting with @XOpeterXOpan, I decided to go to the park to think over what he texted me.

~I want to be the first one to see what you really look like~