7: News

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DO D.O!!!!! I can't believe he's 23 (24 Korean Age) ALREADY!!!! He still looks like a teenager... how I wish I could look young when I'm in my twenties *sigh*
I wish his voice could grow better and stronger <3 (and his dancing skills to improve ㅋㅋㅋ)

*HiYeon's POV*

"W..what are you doing here?" I stuttered. *Screw my shyness!!!*

"I want to spend time with you..." he pouted.

"But aren't you supposed to have schedules right now?" I frowned.

"U...uh, we're done!" he exclaimed.

"In only 30 minutes?" I asked as I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"What? You don't want to see me? Fine then I'll just-" "Ok...ok, I won't ask~ Come in," I sighed.

"Komawo~~" he smiled.

He came inside and I gave him a tour around (besides my bedroom of course since there's some... well, EXO stuff). He also introduced himself to my parents since they were at home, the good thing is that my brother is not here so he won't be teasing me for nonsense stuff.

"Which one is your room?" he questioned, looking around.

I quickly grabbed him by the arm to prevent him from going anywhere faster than me, "Well, you see~ Since I'm a girl, I have some private... stuff in my room so~"

"Ah~ I understand, maybe I'll get to see it next time after you clean your room," he winked and smirked at me.

"Yah! That's not what I mean but... Aish! Whatever," I ruffled my hair.

"You're so cute when you're frustrated," he chuckled.

"Tsk! Let's just go to the living room and watch something - where's the others by the way?" I remembered.

"They're... They're coming! They said that they were on the way you see," he scratched the back of his head.

"Kay~" I gave him the ok sign and we proceeded to the living room.

*Mysterious 2's POV*

When we were seated on the sofa, I quickly took my phone out and texted the members to join me at HiYeon's house as soon as they're done. Most of them quickly replied since they want to know what HiYeon's house looked like in the inside and were wondering why I suddenly disappeared, veen though they most probably knew the reason already.

HiYeon turned on the TV and 'Sassy Go Go' played on TV.

"OMG! I thought I wouldn't be able to watch this episode!!!" HiYeon literally screamed, forgetting the fact that I was sitting beside her.

When one of the actors appeared, she jumped out of the sofa and squealed, "JiSoooooooooo!"

'Well, this is the first time she's acting like this... it's good to see the other side of her since the shy side is kinda boring (to be honest)'  just by the thought of it made me laugh.

She probably heard my laugh since she turned around and her face turned red in a flash, "S..sorry, we..well... you see, I never really act like this i..in front of other p..pe..people but it got out of con....control."

"Gwenchana, I actually like this side of you better~" I chuckled.

Her eyes widened, "Jinjja!?! B..but why?"

"Because it's more fun and you look really cute-" I stopped, realizing what I just said.

We both looked away and the atmosphere became awkward until a doorbell broke it. (My Savior~~~)