05: I Want You

"There you are sweetheart, sorry I'm late, I was looking everywhere for you"

Sayuri had never noticed the roughness of Beni's fingers before, even though this was a routine she'd come to be a frequent participant of. See what you may not know about Sayuri and Beni is that they have this sort of casual sexual relationship. They both end up wrapped in eachothers sheets whenever alcohol is involved and then deny the fact anything ever happened the next day. To others it is an unusual unspoken agreement but to them, it's the norm.

The couple finally make it to Beni's room as he clumsily fumbles to turn the handle. The two stumble inside giggling as Sayuri feels around the cold surface of the wall for the light switch. Her fingers finally greet the button and the room illuminates with a gentle amber glow.

Beni's room is probably exactly as you imagine it to be, very simplistic. The walls either side of the entrance are painted a kaki green with the ocassional traditional image hung up. Directly in front, to the back of the room is a sliding glass door that is hinged together with robust wooden beams. The door is kept open, allowing a gentle breeze to flow through from the small balcony just beyond it. To the right of the balcony entrance is a large futon messily covered in a navy kakebuton and some plump pillows that look as soft and supple as marshmallows floating ontop a decidant hot chocolate.

Sayuri saunters over to the futon and collapses down onto it, taking a big sigh before bringing the soft cotton sheets up to her face. The fabric smells of Beni, the scent is warm and sweet inviting Sayuri to take a deep inhale.

Beni closes the door behind him and turns to face his bed, noticing that Sayuri has already made herself comfortable wrapped up in his sheets. A small smile creeps onto his mouth. He can't help but be entranced by her, this girl he's known since a child has blossomed into a woman and my god does he want her. Casually wandering over to the bed he kneels down beside the futon, gradually pulling himself ontop of the sheets and snaking one of his muscular arms around her. He places a warm hand on Sayuri's bare stomach causing raised goosebumps to form on her milky flesh. Inclining himself even closer, he presses his nose against her soft locks.

Sayuri lets out a small whimper before curling herself round to face him, her face inches away from his broad chest. She slips her delicate fingers under his navy kimono tracing shapes onto his hot skin before pulling the shoulder sleeve down to reveal more of his gorgeous body.

an;; credit to unknown artist

Beni mirrors her actions by slowly peeling off one of the straps of her gown revealing her fragile collar bone. He edges in and begins to pepper gentle kisses into the crook of her neck. Sayuri closes her eyes and savors the moment.