•~chapter six: it's a misunderstanding~•

The next day, Tanjiro was on his way to school, walking like usual.

Nezuko wasn't with him because she had gone to the school early to meet with a friend.

The redhead thought that it would be a normal day...

But it wasn't going to be.

As he was walking to school, someone had crept up behind him.

When he heard a noise, he turned around a second too late...

*BAM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro stirred.

He immediately wanted to move, to run away from wherever he was.

But he couldn't.

He was tied up in a chair, and there was a gag tied around his mouth. He rubbed a small bump that had formed on his head.

What's going on? he thought frantically.

He noticed he was inside a small closet, and beyond that, there was a purple room with decorations of butterflies.

He then caught the scent of someone coming up to the room.

The door to the bedroom slowly opened.

In came a petite girl with black hair that faded into tips of purple. She was wearing the Kimetsu Gakuen school uniform.

Who's she? She's probably the one who brought me here...her scent is familiar and lingers around this room... Tanjiro thought.

"Ah! You're awake sooner than I expected you to be!" the girl said, as a wide smile spread across her face.

Why do I feel uneasy even though she's smiling? Tanjiro thought, now sweating.

"So, how are you doing, Kamado?" the girl asked.

How does she know my name?! Tanjiro thought.

"Mph!" Tanjiro said, straining against the ropes that bound him to the chair.