25. Tease

Despite being ten hours away, Vito was still responsible for handling business. Hearing him spew out what she could only assume was profanities down the phone, his Italian drifted around the villa.

They were finishing off the long day in his home, it was already dark and while the foreign movie he had put on for her was fairly interesting, she wanted nothing more than to be in his company.

"You're not fucking listening, bastardo! I told you, don't leave any fucking messes behind and you're telling me your fucking fingerprints were where?" He barked into the phone and she winced, looking at where he stood behind the glass doors.

She could see him on his balcony, pacing back and forth with a cigarette in his mouth. He took it out every other second to shout more obscenities.

Shaking her head, she turned her attention back onto the flatscreen. Wearing a strappy cropped camisole, and tiny booty shorts that did nothing to cover her large behind, her entire ass cheeks were spilling out of the sides.

Her attention was on the film, focusing on the current scene when the glass doors opened. Instantly, a gentle breeze came in and her tanned legs brushed against the silk sheets.

"Enjoying the film?" He asked, although there was a fog of anger dispersing from his mood.

Vereena shrugged, keeping her eyes glued ahead. "Meh, it's okay. I'm starting to slowly understand what the hell they're saying."

"Not reading the subtitles?"

"Wait. What? I could've put subtitles on?" She snapped her head over to him, narrowing her eyes.

Vito chuckled dryly, putting his phone on mute and shoving it into the first drawer of one of the bedside tables. He let out a steady sigh, sitting on top of the bed and leaning his head against the headboard.

He cleared his throat. "I just need a few moments, then we'll go get some gelato and I'll walk you around the city. That sound nice, mousey?"

He was obviously not in a good mood, and she tried to perk up so that he would snap out of it.

"It sounds perfect but you know you don't have to force anything. I'm happy to stay inside and end the day with hot cocoa in bed.." She frowned, witnessing his change in demeanour and she muttered. "You seem super stressed... How about a massage to make you feel better?"

If she was being honest, she was exhausted from the day. They had spent a good entirety of it outside, he wanted her to enjoy herself and that she did.

But now, she was ready to relax.

A massage did sound nice, he thought. His eyes were shut, trying to control his urges.

"You good with your hands?" He questioned curiously, his tired gaze falling on hers.

She gave him a toothy grin, nodding her head. "I would like to think so."

Needing that burst of energy, he reluctantly agreed. Although he felt bad for ending the night differently than he planned, he wouldn't be able to continue being in company if he did not find a release.

"Alright, yeah. The oil is under the sink cabinet." His grumble faded.

That was the green light she needed to swing her legs over the bed, and get down.

Giving him another tight-lipped smile, she sunk her feet into the hardwood and made her way into his en-suite bathroom.

Whilst she got the massage oil, his hands reached over to grab ahold of the remote and switch the television off.