29. Release

Falling onto the bed, her eyes met her bare reflection in the mirror above her. Completely naked, the vixen took in the sight of her obsidian locks pooling around the silk sheets.

"Your safeword," Vito demanded, she tore her head down finding him shirtless and tugging his boxers off. "Tell me what it is."

Her dress was somewhere in the sea of clothes beneath her and she sunk her head back into the mattress.

Her voice wasn't as steady as she believed it would be, rather it was shaky. "Mufasa."

She heard a drawer open and shut, then his suffocating presence was on her.

Vito leaned in close to her mouth, lips brushing against each other. "Good girl. You're going let me fuck you raw?" In other words, was she on the pill and did she want to use a condom.

Usually, her go-to was to wrap it up but for some reason she found herself wanting him to use her in any way he wanted.

Her nod was small, almost hidden.

Then her heart skipped a beat as she saw him lift and the thing in his hand made contact with her eyes.

Furiously, she shook her head, her mouth fell agape.  "No... No, I'll be good, I promise." 

But he didn't care to listen to her, she knew to use her safeword and sensing her brat coming through, he scoffed harshly.

"Open," the irritable Italian said as he shoved a small rubber ball in her mouth and her heart pounded with excitement mixed with fear.

A ball gag. She didn't even want to know why the hell he had such a thing in his freaking bedside table.

What a kinky man, she mused.

His hands came behind her head, lifting her ever so slightly and clasping it together.

He didn't go very tight, not wanting her to struggle too much.

"I'm only doing this to teach you a lesson. You're not going to take it off otherwise I'll tie your hands to the bed, sono chiaro?"

She gave a needy moan through her gag as she felt the cool satin sheets rub the throbbing heat in her groin. His rough hands wrapped around her ankles, pulling her towards him.

"You're want to be a good little puttana for me, don't you. You were made to be used like a fucking whore."

She squirmed, even more, her hands gripping the sheets in urgency.

Hell, his dirty talk was sending her into oblivion. She knew there was something very wrong with her since she loved the way he was mistreating her.

Vereena desperately wanted to let out a sound, but her legs were forced open.

Her eyes so big, she watched him silently as he dropped his head right between her soaking area.

His gruff whisper was buried into her wet pussy. "But I'm gonna make sure that pretty little pussy is ready for me, first."

His tongue was deep inside her pussy, long tantalising licks.

Her pussy opened up to his attention and swelled with fresh moisture. However, he was so hell-bent on eating her out that he went harder.

Long slow licks turned into short quick ones, and her legs started to tremble.

He rolled up the tongue to stiffen and plunged it so deep into her.