Chapter 2

You arrived at your destination and went to your classroom and brought out your notebook.

As you flipped one page to another you looked at the page in confusion.

"Who are you?"is written on the page,you leaned in and hummed.

You continued to stare at the note,not paying attention to class
"Okay next,(Y/n)."Your teacher calls you.

"Ah!Yes."You stood up.

"Oh,so you remember your name today."Said your teacher.
Everyone started laughing at you...
You tilted your head to the side with a confused look.
-
Lunch time finally arrived,you,Kokomi,Sara,Itto and Gorou ate outside

Gorou sat on top a desk,while you,Sara,Itto and Kokomi just sat on a chair

"You don't remember?"Kokomi asks.
"Yesterday you forgot where your desk and locker were,and you had bedhead."Sara stated

"What?No way!Really?"You asked in disbelief,your eyes widening.

"It was like you had amnesia."Gorou commented looking at her from the magazine that he's reading.

"Well,I do feel like I've been in a strange dream lately..."You mumbled.

"...A dream about someone else's life?I can't remember clearly."

"I know!That was...Your previous life!Or maybe your subconscious linked to the Everett multiverse.."Itto stated,he took the magazine from Gorou and showed it to the three females

"Stay out of this."Sara said,her face showing annoyance.

"Oh!Itto,did you write that in my notebook?"
"Huh?"
"Nothing."you mumble.

"But (Y/n),you really were a bit weird yesterday.You been feeling alright?"

You sighed,"That's so strange,I feel fine."

"Maybe it's stress.That ritual is coming up,isn't it?"Gorou asks.

"Oh,don't remind me!I can't stand this town anymore.It's too small and close-knit.I want to graduate and go to Inazuma city!"You complained.

"I don't blame you.There's really nothing in this town."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Granny hitting the tread with a stick filled the air.
"I'd rather do that too."Sayu said as she looked at the two while wrapping a red thread on the cord.

"You're not ready yet,Sayu.Listen to the thread's voice.When you keep twining like that,emotions will eventually start flowing between you and the thread."

"Threads don't talk."Sayu replies.
"She means, Concentrate."
"1,000 years of Borou's history is etched into our braided cords.Listen.200 years ago..."
"Here she goes again."
"Sandal maker Mayugoro's bathroom caught on fire and burned down this whole area.The shrine and old documents were destroyed."Granny continues.
"And this is know as.."

"The great fire of Mayugoro."you answered confidently.
Granny nodded and Sayu looks at her sister."The fire has his name?Poor Mayugoro."she frowned.

"So the meaning of our festivals became unknown and only the form lived on.But even if words are lost,tradition should be handed down.That's the important task we at (L/n) shrine have."

Granny sighs as she clutched her aching shoulder."But that foolish son-in-law..."

"As if leaving Shinto priesthood and this house weren't enough,now politics?He's hopeless."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

A/n:

Imma skip the ritual cuz I'm bad at describing stuff.
Thank you for reading <3