Chapter 7

Scaramouche quickly shot up awake,tears filled both his eyes,it dripped down his cheek as he stared into nowhere.

He blinked,snapping himself out of daze.He rose a hand to wipe a lone tear out if his eyes."Tears?Why?"He asked himself.
He sighed and laid back down.
-
You woke up from your deep slumber and stretched your limbs.A sudden wave of sadness hit you.You didn't know why.

You got up and headed down to make breakfast for you,Sayu,and your Granny.

After changing into your uniform.You fix your hair into your usual hairstyle,rolling a red string around your hair sadness still lingering inside you.

A tear dripped down from your eyes."Huh?I...Why?"
-
"The comet will be visible today."Scaramouche read the note (Y/n) left yesterday.

"What is she talking about?"He muttered.he took out his phone and contacted her

(Y/n) (L/n)

He looked at the call button hesitantly,before tapping it and placing his phone beside his ear.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Your phone rang throughout the silent evening.

"Oh,it's you,Gorou."

"No,I just didn't feel like going,that's all.I'm fine."

"What?The festival?Well..."

"Oh yeah,the comet.Today's the peak of it's brightness,isn't it?"

"Okay,got it.Later,then."
-
Kokomi's POV:

"You just want to see her in a yukata."Itto teased.

"What?No!"Gorou denied."That didn't even occur to me."He continued.

I looked at him teasingly."Hey,she sounded kind of down."

"Maybe you annoyed her."Sara stated.

"Come on!"

"Sorry I'm late."

"Here she is!"I looked at her excitedly only for it to falter in surprise.Gorou did the same.

"Your...your..."Itto stuttered.

"Oh!What happened,(Y/n)?"I asked.

"Your hair!"Itto finished what he was saying.

She twirled a piece of her short hair between her fingers shyly.

"Looks kinda funny,I guess?"she blushed lightly.

(Y/n) walked ahead of us as we discussed what caused her to change her hairstyle.

"You think some guy is the reason?Ditched,maybe?"Itto whispered.

"Why do guys associate cutting hair with breakups?"Sara asked,raising a brow at the white haired male.

"She said she just felt like it."

"Really?She just felt like cutting off that much hair?"Gorou asked.

We heard (Y/n) gasp,we looked at her,"Oh!Hey!You can see it!"

We stepped into a open side of the road.Wind flew around us wildly as we stared at the breathtaking view from above.

I gaped when a chunk flew out of the comet moving down quickly.The last thing we saw was the view of a huge meteorite before everything went black.

The number you are trying to call is not reachable or has been turned off...

Ever since the time I tried to contact (Y/n),she and I never switched places again.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Sweat formed and dripped from Scaramouche's face as he attempted to draw the scenery of Borou town from his memory.
Day and night he drew and drew with every ounce of his skills that he could.

More days have gone by,he was preparing for the day.He removed all the pages of papers he taped against the wall and placed it inside his bag.

Wrapping a red string on his wrist as he sat on his bed,he looked around,checking if he forgot anything.He left his apartment and headed to the harbour.
_______

The noise of busy city filled the air.Scaramouche stopped in his tracks out of a sudden."What the...What are you two doing here?"He asked.

Childe grinned at him as Signora crossed her arms while rolling her eyes at Childe.The shirt male looked at them in confusion.

"Childe wouldn't stop bothering me,so here I am."Tye girl replied.

"Childe,I told you to cover for me at home and at work!"

He hummed."Dottore will cover your shift."

Childe's phone played a short video of Dottore.He gave him a thumbs up"Leave it to me...But you owe me a meal."

The short male scoffed"This isn't funny."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧