Chapter 5

JR Yamanote Line:8 min.

Scaramouche turned his phone off,placed it in his pocket and stared at the window.

This dream is so detailed...It almost feel like it's real...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

The male laid on his bed as he stared at the ceiling of his room,"What a realistic dream if I say so myself."He mumbled.

He took his phone out of his pocket,opened it and started exploring it,"Oh,he keeps a diary."He scrolled through the app,"He's so organized."

"Wish I lived in Inazuma city too."He said to himself as he stared at a picture of Childe and Dottore,Scaramouche right behind them.It looked like he was chasing the two.

He sat up and started typing on his phone.

Walked to the station with Ms.Mona after work,all thanks to my feminine powers!

He took a marker,opening the cap and wrote her name on his palm

(Y/n)

He plopped down to his bed,not bothering to change out of his uniform.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"What the fuck is this?"Scaramouche stared at the name written on his palm.

(Y/n)

He looked down and saw that he didn't change out of his uniform.He sighed angrily.

He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.After he done that,he went to the kitchen and ate breakfast with Miko and his mother.

"What's going on?"He muttered to himself.Ei look at him for a quick second before continued on her meal.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Let's go to a café again."Childe suggested.
"I have to go to work."He replied.
"Do you remember where to go?"Dottore looked at him teasingly while smirking.

"What?Ed Sheeran,did you prank my phone and..."He asked hesitantly."Never mind.I gotta go."He took his bag from the ground and placed the strap around his shoulder and walked away from the two.
-

"He's acting normal today."Dottore commented."Yesterday he was kind of cute."Childe said blushing lightly.

"What?"Dottore looks at Childe weirdly.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Scaramouche arrived at the restaurant he worked in,he walked into a room and changed to his uniform there.

As he was exiting the room while fixing his bow tie,three of his co workers stood at the middle of the room glaring at him.

"What?"He asked sharply,making them flinch slightly.

"Scaramouche,you tried to outdo us!"
"You walked home with her!"
"You all know I'm not interested in her."He rolled his eyes.
"What happened afterwards?"The three asked.

"Fuck off."He crossed his arms.

"Coming through."Mona entered the room and looked at the four.
"Hi guys."She waved her hand.
"Hello."They responded with a blush.

"Let's make this a good one.Right,Scaramouche?"She winked at him and walked away.He stayed silent while the three glared at him once again.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/n) woke up from her slumber and sat up.You noticed something written on her left arm.

(Y/n)?Who are you?What are you?

"You're not touching your boobs today."Sayu says.(Y/n) turned her head to look at her sister.

"Breakfast is ready!Hurry up!"She yelled as she closed the door shut.

"Boobs?!"you repeated,your face turning red.

You got up made your bed,took a shower,wore your uniform,ate breakfast and went to school.

"Morning."You entered the door of your classroom.Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

You flinched and walked rapidly to your seat.

"Why is everyone staring at me?"You asked asked Kokomi."Well you made quite a scene yesterday."She informed."Huh?"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Did you see the election posters?"

"Doesn't matter who wins.Its all about how to serve up the grants."

"Shh!Someone's livelihood depends on it."(Y/n) stopped sketching and placed her pencil somewhere Kokomi looked at her,getting worried for what she's going to do.

"They mean me right?"(Y/n) asked.Kokomi nodded hesitantly.

(Y/n) crossed her arms and kicked the empty desk beside her towards the gossiping three,as it fell to the floor.

She crossed her legs and glared at the three.

-------

"Wha...?Wha..?I did what?"You dropped the sliced omelette between your chopsticks in the bento and stared at the four with wide eyes.

As soon as you went home,you quickly ran to your room without greeting your sister and your grandma,"(Y/n)?"Sayu called.

You took a notebook from your bag and opened it,turning one page to another.You read every word written on it.

"Is this...Could this be.."

"Could this be that we're really..."

"In our dreams,that guy and I are..."

"In our dreams,that girl and I are.."

Switching places?

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧