Chapter 15

Scaramouche stared at the clear window of the train.He was on his way to meet his friends,Dottore and Childe.

Years have passed by after that eventful month.And he no longer remember what happened.Yet dreams would appear inside his head from time to time,making him question what those are.

He stepped out of the vehicle once the train arrived on his station.He hummed and started walking.

A glimpse of (Y/n)'s hair caught his attention.He squinted his eyes.The girl disappeared.He looked around,trying to find the mysterious girl once again.

A sudden feeling of familiarity struck him after he saw the girl.He shook his head and continued walking.

I'm always searching for something.

This feeling has possessed me for some time.

Scaramouche sighed.Childe turned to him,"How many interviews have you had?"Childe asked."Shut up goober."He glared at the Ginger head.

"Can't see you landing a job."Said smirking at the indigo-haired male."Maybe it's because of your suit."Childe joked."Shut up."He glared at them as he gripped the handle of his cup tighter.

His phone rang.He picked up his phone and stared at it.

Line:You have a new message.
________

I'm not sure if I'm searching for a person or a place,or if I'm just searching for a job.

I feel like I'm always searching for something,for someone.

He went inside a café once the sky has darkened.He took a sip out of his coffee and scrolled through his phone.

"I want to go to another bridal fair."
"They're all the same."
"Shinto-style is nice too."
"You wanted a wedding in a chapel."
"Oh,and Itto."

Scaramouche stopped midway from hearing the name.

" Cut your hair before the wedding.I'll be less mean to you."
"What?I'm not cutting my precious,beloved hair!"

He turned to look at the backs of the leaving couple.His stare lingered.
________

He walked under the cold weather.snow fluttered around him,falling into the cold floor below.He puffed a visible mist from his mouth.

He passed by a female using a dark colored umbrella that hid her face.He stopped and looked back at the female.He shook his head and continued walking.

The female stopped walking once he continued on walking,and glanced at him.Her lips curled upwards,"Scara.."She whispered.

"Why does the scenery of a town that no longer exists wring my heart so?"

Now,just a little more
Only just a little more

Scaramouche sat up on top of his bed and stretched his limbs.He raised his right hand and stared at it,a strange thing he does everyday.

Let's stay here a little longer now

You sat on the edge of your bed wiping your eye with the back of your hand.