2

She crushes on the It boy since when, even she doesn't remember.

All she remembers is how he defended her at the age of 10 infront of the whole school when someone said she cheated.

Well, it won her heart.
Later when she asked why he did that, all he said was "I saw you not cheating so I stood up for you. Is it such a big deal?"

Maybe not one to him, but when you are from a high-society chaebol family, it does matter. Everyone has their keen eyes on you. One mistake and people can laugh on you and tarnish your family name.

Though cheating isn't considered so big to her society, she feared to be the reason of any scandal.

"Jennie, the eldest daighter of Kims, is found cheating at school. Is she just a beauty with no brains?"

Something like that.

She was thankful to him.

After 8 years, she decided to finally confess to him her feelings. But somewhere she is sure, he won't accept her.

He is a free bird, extrovert, always partying yet manages to sweep up the first place. Such an It boy to be honest. Only existence is in kdramas.

But she considers herself lucky enough to come across someone like him.

She decided to write a letter and keep it in his locker. No, she isn't confident to hand it to him by herself.

Dear Taehyung,

I have no idea how many such letters you get everyday. And I will consider myself lucky if you glance once at this letter of mine to you. It's nothing fancy, I want to keep it simple.

I am Jennie Ruby Jane. You might not remember me from your class or your friends' group, but I do. I am Jungkook's cousin, well half-sister. I visited you guys quite a number of times. Infact I like you. Maybe it has grown into love. But I don't know if such a feeling exists. I probably don't have much time to feel it. I am not asking you for reciprocal. All I want is to win one single ice-cream date with you.

I could have hidden my identity but it won't do me any good. By not having time means I will soon visit somewhere, prolly unable to come back. No! For sure, I can't come back.

Before that, one single date at 'Mammamia' at 8pm? Don't pity me and visit. If you want then come. There is no urgency.

P.S: I like you for 8 years <3

-Jennie

She is strong willed. She will wait there as she mentioned in the letter.

If he doesn't come, she will accept it whole heartedly. She has no time to weep over her unrequited story.

Out of her long 10 or 11 wishes, which she considers important in her huge list, she will fulfill the third one next day.

She thought to herself as looked at her gallery one last time before dosing off to sleep.

She secretly took them from Jungkook's phone.