3

None of her friends knew why Jennie suddenly wanted to participate in a photoshoot?

That too in her family line, one which she dislikes-hates actually.

One day she suddenly said, "Girls, I have never asked for anything to you, but today you have to come with me for a shoot. It's for JJ MAGAZINE."

No one denied. Jisoo was already an Actress, Lisa was preparing to debut as a Dancer at YGE. While Rosé, she may sign a contract with SM Entertainment as a vocalist.

Still, Rosé raised her doubt.
"Don't you hate your father? Why are you suddenly-you know?"

Jennie just smiled.

White, her favourite colour. She chose everybody's dress and their poses.

"Sam-ssi, I want this one to be framed and hung at my room tomorrow before I wake up."

The butler just nodded and went on with the work.

All the crew left but Jennie didn't.

She was looking at the pictures. Her mother designed them. She passed away when she was just fifteen. Since then, she never came here until today.

An uncontrollable itching started and she coughed. Coughed till her handkerchief was blood red.

She understood she's fighting with time.

3 done, 7 left. Time? No idea if it will permit her.

Actually 2 done.

Taehyung never came to Mammamia. Jennie waited till the shop closed that day. She planned to wait again but her condition won't permit her, she understood that much.

A drop of tear fell down her yes. She left for her home.

 She left for her home