4

Jennie's half-brother Jungkook is the only one whom she loves with all her might. She never hated the boy for taking away her father.

It was not his fault. Infact Jennie's father never properly looked her way after her mother passed away.

Jennie was used to it. As if it was a medicine to her, Jungkook loves her as well. To him, his sister is the prettiest, best, loveliest, sweetest and so much. He cares much more than her father ever did.

Even though younger, his behaviour towards her resembles that of an older brother-oppa.

Sometimes Jennie jokingly calls him 'Oppa'. And boy, his face becomes the deepest colour of red. But not as deep as when Lisa calls him oppa too.

They are surely in fondness, if not immediate love. Love takes time to develop. She agrees.

One of her wish is towards them. To see them happy, together or not. But atleast not bickering like the two kids they are.

Jungkook has a boy group-gang. Taehyung is a part of it. Jungkook is the youngest, Jennie being the age of Jimin and Taehyung. But she hardly came to their group for them to realise her presence.

Jungkook doesn't even mention about her a lot. He knows his hoes better than themselves. They will make a move, break her heart. And he cannot accept that.

To his little knowledge, one of his hyungs, Yoongi had already eyes on the beauty. But who's he kidding? He knew how Jennie is always looking at Taehyung even from the most-cornered seat of the canteen or anywhere if they meet.

 But who's he kidding? He knew how Jennie is always looking at Taehyung even from the most-cornered seat of the canteen or anywhere if they meet