9

"Jennie are you okay?"

By the time Yoongi asked so, Jennie anger had already evaporated. She was in a trance. She tiptoed, kissed his jawline and the corner of his lips before turning back as if nothing happened.

Yoongi was shocked. Did she really-?

He wasted no time in turning her around and moving her closer to him.

Jennie had no protest. She looked at him, do-eyed.

Yoongi was moving his thumbs over her cheeks sensually. He didn't expect her to react but when she closed her eyes, he gave her a chaste kiss. Her lips were smooth, tasting like whisky as they sould be.

He couldn't get enough of her lips but she was panting already. A throaty moan from her was all that took him out of his own trance. He opened his eyes and stepped back.

Jennie licked her lips and slowly opened her eyes too. It was hazy before her but she knew something happened.

Yoongi cleared his throat and guided her towards the washbasin in her room.

She splashed some water on her face. And as if electrocuted, she remembered what happened in the mini bar of his house.

Her first kiss it was. She groaned and rubbed her fingers over her face.

Why did she embarrasse herself like that? How will she face him?

She heard a knock on the door, understood who it was.

She changed into her silk pajama and opened the door.

Yoongi gawked at her. He realised, she doesn't always wear those mickey mouse or spongebob nightwears.

Jennie cleared her throat and pretended not to know what happened. She was nervous, but ofcourse she can't bring it on her face.

"Ahh Yoongi-ssi when did you come home?"

It didn't take him long to understand what she was trying to do.

Okay, two can definitely play the game.

"That I came here to pass this shirt to you to wash. Your lipstick is smeared to it."

Jennie's face was deep red. She didn't expect him to be so blunt.
Redder than Jungkook's when he's teased about Lisa.

Yoomgi smiled amusingly and stepped in her room.

"See, whatever happened, I accept it was my fault. I crossed my limit. I am sorry."

Yoongi was enjoying it. He was happy to see such a reaction from Jennie.

Pretending to be serious, he shrugged, "But you need to take responsibility you know! You left me high and dry."

No Jennie was not embarrassed, she wanted the ground to swallow her in that instant.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He swiftly pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.

A little fun, nothing overboard as Jaebom says. So be it.

He moved his hand over her waist down to her thighs slightly pushing the dress upwards. It was just that, nothing more. He can't disrespect her. But she should know how much she affects him.

What surprised him was Jennie not stopping him.

Her nervous fingers were fidgeting with his chain on the neck, her lips bitting the lower ones. Maybe she doesn't know it was very hot to look at, but Yoongi's eyes devoured her evilly.

Not lust, but hormones.

He never does one-night stands. Who will believe him to be a virgin? But he is.

Yoongi whispered, "Jen, why aren't you pushing me away?"

He waited  for her answer but all he got was a sweet peck on his lips.

It was a reply from her. She wanted it.

He took her to the bed and slowly approached her.

"Are you sure?"

Jennie smiled shyly before confidently pulling his lips closer to her by his chain. They smiled in the kiss.

He kissed her deeply, tongues fighting for dominance, sucking and erotic slurping sounds. He trailed his kisses to her jaw, her neck, the nape, the corner of her shoulder blade. And she wimpered just with such touches.

Her hands moved to his hair, tugging them ever so softly, bringing back his lips to her.

This time she's very sober, very happy. He too.

There were moans in that dimly lit room, and names from their mouths, some highs and some sweet nothings when they reached the peak.

After many many days, Jennie had a peaceful sleep, head resting on his chest. Yoongi played with her strings of hair, smiling.

They were satisfied. It wasn't a nameless, meaningless fuck. It was a connection between them that they felt. Maybe the initial state of love-making.

 Maybe the initial state of love-making