Note

Here the story comes to an end. The last chapter wasn't that well written, as well as any other chapter, I know. I basically ruined the ending an I am guilty. It was abrupt so I included an Epilogue which was initially unplanned which isn't very convincing too ik. This story wasn't planned. I usually start stories in the spur of moment but fail to assemble the ends. Moreover my vocabulary is not properly developed if I have to justify the poor class of the chapter. But I can assure you, I am developing.

In future, if possible I will change repetitive words or edit it. But it will take time. There isn't any guarantee.

This story is quite close to my heart. Jennie is a fierce woman, very strong protagonist in real life. I respect her equally as I respect all of Blackpink and Bts.

I wanted to potray her as someone who is at loss, but didn't give up. She is strong too, but she doesn't hide her emotions infront of those whom she trusts.

This is a random storyline but completely my own idea.

I wanted to make this one aesthetic.

Did I succeed? Comment here.

VOTE. COMMENT.

Give opinions in comments or directly drop messages on my board or inbox. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you. Hope you enjoyed this one.

P.S- gif aesthetics>>>>>>>>>>>>

S- gif aesthetics>>>>>>>>>>>>