Epilogue

If you are reading this that means I am no more. I should have started this dairy long time back. Never mind. I started it here in Paris. I came to Paris to feel close to mom.

I miss her. Really I do.

I will kepp this short. I am aware of my situation. I can collapse anytime soon. Doctor was a bit surprised how I am not laying in the hospital bed now with many IV drops and a oxygen mask attached to me. Maybe my willpower to do this.

Yoongi- I like you. I don't know how but I am sure of my feelings. A person doesn't need to spend years with someone to like or love them.

I wanted to say this but I couldn't cage you with me when I know my condition and how it may affect you. Forgive me for being like this. But will you keep a request? Please? Take care of my coconut headed brother. Ik you are his friend considering how you all are in a group still, it's a sister's concern.

Jungkook- Keep calm after I leave. Don't wreak havoc. To noona, you are my prince charming. And go ahead with Lisa. Dude ik you like her, just goooooooo and sweep the ground under her feet and make her feel special. Even if you don't work out, atleast for my sake don't lose your minds. Keep peace.

Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo: I love you guys. I wish you all to be successful in your career. And forgive me for not informing you earlier.

I feel painful in my back. I have much more to say but it's okay.

Father- i respect you but your indifference towards me and my late mother really hurt us. You don't have to visit me ever. Just forgive me if my mother or I offended you ever.

Aunt- Thank you. Without you i wouldn't have survived.

I don't think i will be able to finish my list of wishes. But Paris trip makes up for them. If i die, can anyone please put a white flower on my grave? No,it's not needed to be visited. Just one after i day. Ik i will die sooner or later so i have accep-

"Noona couldn't finish this."

Drops of tears from their years on the day of her wake. But she won't come back. Finally she is in peace with her mother. Just a bit worried for them. She will take care of them like angels do. She believes she'll be an angel as her mother once had mentioned before.

She will care for them in her own way not just for One Last Time but Forever.