10

After a passionate came a sweet morning, filled with the warmth of a certain someone. Jennie was shy and hid her face in the crook of his neck.

Yoongi smiled. He didn't think this day will ever come. But he was happy. Very delighted. He was playing with her fingers. So soft.

But it didn't last long. Jennie started coughing furiously. Blood, red covered the white sheets and she fainted.

Jennie woke up in his house. Very weak, when she opened her eyes, she found Jungkook and his mother beside her.

Her father, she saw him there, angry. Angry on that one sweet boy who saved her.

"What did you do with my daughter that she is lying here like this? Tell me Min."

No she was wrong. He was just not angry. He was shouting.

Jungkook had enough. What he once used to ignore can't be ignored any longer.

"One more word and I will forget you are my father."

Suddenly it was all quiet. Never in his life did his son behave like that.

"Jungkook you are young. Don't meddle."

"I am not so young that I cannot defend innocents."

"Who the hell is innocent here? Your good for nothing sister or this brat Yoongi?"

His father fired back.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

So much indifference to his sister? Why? What did she do?

As long as he remember, nothing, never. Rather it was him who came between them.

"Do you have any idea that your daughter is dying? She is suffering from stage 4 Leukemia. But you Mr. Jeon, threw her out of the house when this so called brat took her in, convinced her for therapy. What did you do? Nothing. Did you ever ask her if she's okay? Or did you ever ask her if she misses her mother?"