Chapter 3: Shut up and be my pillow

Note : (If you're wondering why Sans didn't teleport to escape then it's because Sans totally forgot he could teleport. =D)

--------At the end of chapter 2--------

"Please Sans eat with me" Blue said while holding Sans hand and jumped up and down, looking like he was about to cry if Sans refused.

"uhh..." Sans is sweat drop, trying to refuse but Blue eyes remind him of someone. Someone he has forgot and couldn't remember.

...

-------Now --------

"Hey Blue ! You came earlier than usual and...who is that?" Dream come from no where and said with a cheerful tone turning to confused when he see Sans.

"O-Oh..." – "He's my new friend, his name is..." - "It's you the new students, Your name is?" Sans is about introduce himself but Blue ONE AGAIN interrupted him, quickly wanted to talk about Sans to Dream .

But (part N) Dream immediately remember there was a new skeleton wearing a hood in his class and because of Sans ,Dream had been moved down next to Nightmare.

"Oh, you the one have to move to the back of the class ..for me" Sans said with a stammer and nervous tone while looking away.

" Wait! You guys meet eachother before?" Blue ask Dream , tilt your head in confused

"Yea, anyways do you two want to eat somethings, break is about to over" Dream said

RING RING (the bell ringing)

"Nevermine" Dream said in a blanked face while put his hand on his forehead, smiling nervous.

(sorry readers for this, I wanted a slow relationship between Sans-Classic and the Star Sanses)

------Skip to the end of the last class------

"Okay Class, class is over and you can go home n-now .... is Sans sleeping in mine class?" the teacher said in a very calm voice but gradually softened when she saw Sans sleeping .

Random person 1: "Don't tell me he's been sleeping this whole time without anyone noticing"

Random person 2: "Well yea, what do you think!"

Random 3 "Jezz, Isn't it so obvious?"

Random 4" But he look so peaceful..."

Some student "huh?"

After hear the random person said everyone eyes all watching Sans. Except for Bad sanses because they're still mad at that battle.

"Hmmm...let's see... Anyone volunteer to stay here wait for him wake up? "The teacher said in a thinking tone.

"Seeing the sleeping beauty like that. I think none of us can wake up Sans , so who volunteer?" She continues.

....

Silence enveloped all of the room until suddenly a person raise their hand , making everyone shocked. Yes, it is Nightmare hand – the god of negativity

Everyone attention was on Nightmare for some second but they immediately looking away because of Error cold glare.

"Let's one of my boys taking care of him. HORROR YOU WACTH HIM AND DON'T GET OUT OF THE ROOM TILL HE WAKE UP"