Chapter 10: Forever be with you even if being 'Forever forgotten'

Note : Special 400 vote ,all the art in this chap ,both up and down title belong to me.

____At the end of chapter 9____

Happy to know that Sans's still just a 'sheep' like a chess piece that he can go step by step ... possess it.

But.. still... with himself filled with extreme hatred, can't say he is truly happy. He's still... Fury and vengeance- blindly and foolish - (sanity) frantic ... towards Sans

_____Now(Chapter 10)___(3POV)

...'so stupid'

That's all Nightmare feels about himself now, breaking the emotional barrier just because someone no longer remembers who he is...

It's detestable! how Nightmare's love is directly proportional to his 'Fury and vengeance' for Sans.

Why it has to be Sans?...why did he have to be the one who sprinkles this 'none-good' analogy for Nightmare... why can't Nightmare let him go and even can feel happy when Sans's 'useless'.

Something is so wrong with him- the way he like watching the person in his heart try to hold back every sweet broken voice made him feel incredibly satisfied .But also feel really annoyed to make it owner wanted so...so much to hide but never can.

Because he loves Sans... causing his mind to mess up on no where, blindly loving Sans even though he already knew how this 'love story' would end.

It'd be dangerous for him to fall in love when his concept of love is just a mess. An ignorant notion for someone as stupid as him. Watching his beloved smile in happiness or watching them wriggle in misery, was no different for him.

Is that something important to care?...well- not with Nightmare, he doesn't care anymore. He never feels this good in his whole life. Just being with Sans again this long is a far greater pleasure than anything he could imagine.

The maniac's medicine is was Sans is to him. Cure or increase can happen when use it.

____"I- eh?..." Even though Sans was the one who asked for this offer, he still couldn't help it and was stunned by this surprise.

Disappearing with nothing left to be found, leaving everything else behind inside a dream of nothing...is he actually done those things... why is 'he'(someone-) never telling him about this?!

Anyhow, Sans still felt like some rain of guilty is falling inside him. He really wants to say sorry but something.. or 'someone' like blocking him from it, something like being scared of the future that might happen if he said it.

So he chose to be silent while looking down so sad ,causing Nightmare to unconsciously burst out grinning.

"Aw...Now I really wonder if 'he' is that one person who dips hands into your memory, and makes it all messed up so ,so ^so much like this... Meh- It might make me feel bad but if i can try it... oh my, thing gonna a lot funnier haaha-"

Nightmare rolled his eyes while said in fuelled of entertainment, and flicked his hand a few times before gripping it into fists tightly at the last.

"But anyway, since you know it now... so about these choices would you try to make it again? my lovely beloved~" Nightmare slowly changes from an amused tone to a dark one while he smirks go wider ,leaning his top body closer to Sans.

Pressed against Sans at a very close distance until they both can feel each other breath .As Sans lifted his head apologetically to look at Nightmare and what he see in return is just Nightmare suddenly give him a slight smile...