(Part 3) Choose between 'Stay' or 'Leave'...

Note: Eh- This is so long TvT . Hope you guys don't hate long | part/chap | ='))

-         If you remember then in my story young Sans was wear a wreath and a feather cape too [Sans still wears his normal clothes inside {it just that everywhere new place Sans go ,he will wear more accessory to fit that place <only 1 or 2 accessory>}]

-         I change my mind about Error. I'll tell you about the whole flashback about him with Sans like a thank for all the support you guys give me. ^^

_____ At the end of part 2 chapter 5______

Sans smile softly while he backwards a bit then he kneel down make Dream and Nightmare confused.

"You can call me Classic, My king~" Sans said in a warm mix with a bit of teasing  tone while he put one hand in front of his chest and lower his head from Nightmare and Dream.

_____Now(still flashback)___

"W-what what..." Dream stuttered in a nervous ,shocked tone. Then he quickly turn his head to his brother but Nightmare is no longer there.

"YOU IDIOT! Just introduction yourself  normally , why do you have to do that!" Nightmare yelled while he keep punched to Sans's shoulder , he feel like his face is heating up from embarrassing.

"But if I do that, I won't look cool at all." Sans said in a lazy tone while pouting

"What does is matter?!" After Nightmare done punched Sans, he continues shaking Sans out of the world.

While Sans just calm and immobile let Nightmare shake him to death, Dream stood dumbfounded next to them. Wondering what is happen and wonder how can that boy (Sans) be this close to someone like Nightmare.

Dream moved his lips but he didn't say a word. He wanted to say something but see his brother happy with someone ,feel like this is blocked his mouth. It's been so long since he see it.

"Hey, you Dream right? Hmmm....After the introduction is to get to know each other isn't it? May i ask what your favorite color." Sans suddenly spoke up softy after he see Dream's awkward figure.

Sans runs from Nightmare's side then stand in front of Dream make Dream nervous look to the other side. He feel like right now he's breaking something that he shouldn't.

Right after Sans got out of Nightmare's side, Nightmare was about pull Sans back but he didn't do it. He don't know why he don't take Sans's hand ,as he feel a bit regret that he don't take it. So he just hesitant walked to behind Sans.

"Come on, tell me about it." Sans said in a happily tone while smiling lightly at Dream.

Dream shivers a bit as he widen his eyes. His mind keep telling that this is just a normal hello smile that everyone would do ,but his hearts tell that this is more than a lot.

"Y-yellow..." Dream stuttered quietly while sweat dropping.

"Ah!!! Why do I speak so quietly??!! What if he doesn't hear it?!" Dream yelled inside his head, he scared that Sans didn't hear him.

That would be unfair for Sans because he always speak cheerful and nicely with everyone, he doesn't want anyone to be injustice.

Especially with Nightmare's friend, this is the first time that he meets someone close to Nightmare.

If the friendship of his brother and Sans broke because of him bad first impression then ... Dream and Nightmare's brotherly relationship will only get worse than now.