Chapter 8: You're my perfect Earthly delights

Note: All art in this chap from the above the title till the end of this chap all belong to me. Hope you like it reader ^^

_____ At the end of chapter 7______

Time somehow slows down -----^HISSED NOISE^ sounded out from the one talking E404's world away. As that one pulled one of Sans's hand up when he takes Sans out of the monster, and the other hand pushes Sans's head into that 'his' chest.

Whether it was protection or a monopoly, no one knew, only know that 'he' was slowly growing a smile on his face. A smile like a demon, a demon who covers for an 'angle'(Sans).

____-Now (chapter 8)-_____

"Look what we have here...Ink, you know you have no authorization to interfere with my business right?..." Even though this is a question but it sounds like a firm statement from E404 (Error 404)

With the deepest coldness in E404's soul, his dark aura slowly densely floating in the air. The one E404 called Ink! also doesn't give up as he uses his blank dead aura face up with it.

And so an aura/mind battle starts between them , just this between them .Nothing bad will happen next between this, unlike the wall just got cracked because of it.

"E404...how surprise, it's very rare to see you. I thought you like being reclusive in the dark." Ink somehow changes the topic like he doesn't even care what E404 says.

He said that while tilting his head in a creepy ,broken way, like a clock that got the minute-hand step a step then stop immediately...Ink still smile, that devil smile with his empty eyes.

As that eyes sing mischief intimidation, while E404's eyes scream madness with an outside composure look when Ink pressed Sans's head deeper into his chest.

Soft and lowly sobbing noise echo right into Ink's body very clear. Sans a little crying there, trying his best to stop and 'stand up' for himself ,but the throat still hurt and the lung is tearing, making Sans so hard to say something out.

Can only depend on the person who is extending 'they' arms to protect him.

To not get straight to the point isn't in E404 style so skip the mind games, he talk to the point.

"That depends on something else, and I only came to see 'my friend' .What do you want more?" E404 said in a monotone while he close his eyes and open it again but it show hatred.

E404 really can feel that his blood is running cold, this is a waste of time talking nonsense with Ink.

Long time ago, he has been interested in Ink's draw ,so he research a bit of it. It's all about finding out why when Sans still a kid, always smiles and compliments every painting Ink creates.

But he didn't understand why and...Now he still doesn't, only found Ink more annoying.

"No fighting in school, that the law and this friend 'Sans' here is still a new student so if you do something disrespectful to him. Then i'll eligible to sue you and expelled you." Ink maintains his tone in only a note, while his smile grows longer till almost his nonexistent-ear.

That smile still on his face until he feels nothing anymore...It stop, Sans's sobbing noise stops. As Ink instincts immediately upside down his smile and down his head, look at Sans.

...Awwww~ How cute~

The face of pleading, the sorrowful pain mixed with the pure angel's eyes had not been stained even once... now is on his chest.