Chapter 11: You're ours and we're yours_for eternity.

Note : There have 'metaphorical words' so don't take it too seriously.

_____ At the end of chapter 10

Let's just make this happiness ring out, before Dust completely turns into an ashen color. Even when the time Sans gone sick of him comes, he will not give up on loving Sans, and will still sink into this guilty love 'ocean'...

===_____[Now] Chapter 11_____===

==__(3POV)__==

*Shp* *Shp*

..... little snowflakes gently start up the sweet noises

Onto the dense beautiful snow, one by one... two by two footsteps lightly moving with many white pieces of cloud falling from the sky. Inside the cold wind, two figures are lovely making humor with each other.

Smiling in the most brightly way ,making this whole place like their own playground, only just them and just for them to play.

"Pfft! *laugh* oh my spine, i didn't know you have so much funny humor like that. You should tell me more often, Dust. I really like them" Bursting out his refreshing laugh, Sans, with both pain and joy keeps hugging his belly while the other comfy join in.

"Oh, thanks for the compliment, babe~ You melt my heart so much, should i popping heart (toy) on my head to show how alive you make me" Distorted his own rough and low voice, Dust unhinged let his sentence out.

The sentence sound so soothingly like a fleeting joke that's depthless and vaguely... a joke of mind and heart laid out for him... to keep this moment on and keep over again like a loop.

"If i want to, will you do it for me~?" Humming inside his words, Sans agility moves to in front of Dust as he lights as a cotton ball standing there, smiling, waiting for the other to answer him.

And only took some seconds for Dust to give in this little play, lay a glimpse on Sans before he lightly pats Sans's head while moving apart from Sans to continue come to their goal (the bus stop).

As Sans didn't protest at the other's actions, clearly that there was no resistance thought in him, he comfy with it. Not slow or fast, Sans started moving again and had already caught up Dust, totally don't give any attention to other's glimpse.

The chilling glimpse like want to penetrate, pierce him. The glimpse that only has Sans inside, it's all about him. A glimpse was completely absorbed, infatuated with him.

"Hmm~is that even a question? If that's something you want, you like. Then there's no reason for me to refuse...So would you like to find a store that has that item before going to the bus stop?"