Find Her

(NB: images aren't mine...credits to whoever owns them 🥰)

🌟

🌟

🌟

Somewhere in a luxurious office......

A man stood in front of the glass window with his hands in his pants pocket as he looked down at the people walking

"It's been two solid weeks and you haven't found a common woman? What do I pay you for?"
He turned to face the men who were shivering inwardly when they met his angry eyes. The head of the private guards went forward with slow steps

"Sir, we have used all our resources but we couldn't find her because she removed the tracker from her wrist "

The man sat on the sofa opposite his desk and signaled one of his men to pour him a glass of whiskey 🥃

"I'll let you go this time.I know that woman is still smart ". They almost let out a sigh of relief when he spoke suddenly "you have to keep people in every part of the city...I know she's still here" "yes sir" they chorused as they left the office.

The man let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed his forehead lightly with the bottom of the glass "I will definitely find you again my darling....you can't escape so easily...." he smirked and took a gulp of his whiskey.

"You can't go in miss" a meek voice said outside the office "get out of my way girl....don't forget who I am !" A shrill voice snapped.

Ace furrowed his brows at the sudden interruption and knew that only one person could do that—Constanza Bielle.

(Pc:@addisonrae on Instagram)

He mentally facepalmed as he walked over to his desk and pressed the intercom "let her in Anne" "okay sir" the secretary replied .

Constanza shot a smug smile to the secretary and sashayed her way into the office.

"Ace darling....why don't you announce our engagement so that people would stop looking down on me " she whined as she walked towards Ace's desk.

"I thought I told you to stop coming here huh?...you're not helping me in any way to demand anything from me...or are you??"Ace questioned with a bit of irritation.

"You don't want to see me anymore so I decided to come over myself...I miss you...I miss us..."she muttered in a sultry voice as she sat on Ace's laps and pulled him in for a kiss.

He pulled back and cleared his throat slightly "I have to work....I'll come and see you tomorrow at your house—now get up!"

Constanza frowned and stood up reluctantly "if you don't show up tomorrow, don't blame me for anything that happens "

What followed was the sound of keyboard being pressed aggressively. She shot him a death glare and walked out of the office.

Ace let out a sigh of relief and slumped into his chair "this woman will be the death of me"he murmured as he took his jacket off the hanger and headed out of his office.

🌟  🌟  🌟  🌟  🌟

Third chapterrrrr!!!!!
Ace and Constanza's chapter is confusing 😅I knowww
I'm still trying to figure out who to introduce as Ace so bear with me 🥰

We'll see Ace very soon

Don't forget to vote 🗳 and please feel free to comment 🤗

💙Miss.K