First meeting

NB : I'm actually getting into the story...take the previous chapters as an introduction to the story 😊

If you made it to this part, bless your beautiful soul✨💙
🌟

🌟

🌟

🌟

🌟
"Mama ice cweee....." a little girl whined "Meth you've had enough!" Sabrina said, already frustrated with her daughter. The little girl yanked away from her mother's hold and sprinted towards the busy road.

"AMETHYST OMG!" She screamed and people turned to her direction. She bolted towards her daughter but a man beat her to it.

"Are you okay princess?" The man asked Amethyst when he handed her over to Sabrina. She gave a weak nod, still shocked at what happened.

"Oh Meth...." Sabrina sighed as she checked her daughter for any possible injuries;thankfully there wasn't any. The crowd that gathered started to disperse when they noticed the child was alright.

"Thank you so much! I don't know what I would have done if anything happened to her" Sabrina said gratefully to her savior who smiled at her.

"No worries miss...I'm glad I was able to help this beautiful princess" he replied, smiling at Amethyst who returned his gesture with a little smile.

"Please take care of yourselves....I'd love to spend more time here but I have to go miss....?" He drawled."Sabrina. Sabrina Loreano"

He took out a complimentary card from his jacket and handed it to Sabrina. She noticed it had only a phone number and an address when the man had walked a few meters away from them.

"Hey Mr! Your card has no name!" She whisper-yelled. The man stopped in his tracks, tilted his body a little and sent Sabrina a charming smile

"Miss Sabrina.....you see... I do not have a name yet.... but, you can call me....DRACO" he said and continued walking as Sabrina stared at his retreating back.

"Who the hell calls himself DRACO?" She mumbled to herself as she stopped a taxi to go home before Amethyst gets out of hand again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So was he handsome?"
Lindsey asked for as long as Sabrina could remember narrating the incident .
"LINDSEY!!! Is this the only thing you could ask?? Your granddaughter almost got ran over by a car for crying out loud!!"

"I know! I know! And I'm glad nothing happened to her....honestly. But tú necesitas un hombre...."Lindsey muttered the last part, but loud enough for Sabrina to hear.

"I really think you hit your head when we were away" Sabrina said firmly and Lindsey tried to stifle a laugh

" darling you know what I'm saying is the truth. I won't force you to accept that. But you have to think about your daughter. She'll start asking questions soon because she's growing... we wouldn't want her friends mocking her in school..would we?"

"No one will mock my daughter for that... I'll speak to the authorities about it!"

"Even if you do, they wouldn't be able to keep an eye on all the conversations that happen between the kids in school....I know you're a strong woman but you have to protect your child's mental health"

Something about mental health ticked Sabrina into actually weighing the pros and cons.

"By the way..... Cora will be coming home tomorrow....she wants to see you and Amethyst at the airport. Don't say I didn't tell you...buenas noches" Lindsey deadpanned and Sabrina chuckled.

Cora is Lindsey's daughter. She's been away for sometime and barely contacted her mother because of her work until Sabrina came into her life. Now Cora can't wait to see Sabrina and Amethyst in person.

"I'll text her later.... she'll be stranded at the airport for a couple of hours....it's her punishment" Sabrina said with a sly smile

"The two of you are impossible....okay I'm out"

The smile died when Lindsey left her room and she couldn't help but drown in the sea of thoughts....

—————————————————————————————————————————

Okayyyyyyyy.....😅😅
We're here again. I'm feeling better now so I dropped a chapter .😊
So Sabrina and DRACO hmm 🤔....Mr mysterious is still being mysterious 😂🤞🏻

By the way....my second story has been published....please do well to check it out for me 😩🤞🏻( second attraction)

Thanks for choosing my book once again 😊🥰

Happy reading loves!!!

💙Miss.K