Author's note(Do not skip)

Before I begin, a big thanks to you for choosing my book🥰🥰. And thanks for the votes.😊😊❤️❤️❤️

So about "what happened to Sabrina", you have to know that a part of Sabrina's memory was tempered with (I termed it as amnesia) and according to me, a psychiatric hospital can either make you better or worse (mentally)....I guess we know where Sabrina stands now.

There's a part in "A beautiful surprise!!" where you'd notice that she sounded a bit rude when the doctor asked questions and she was also frustrated/ annoyed at another part.

Her attitude took a 360• turn when she saw her daughter. I want you to check these details if you haven't. People with mental health issues tend to have a lot of mood swings. It's not always going to be them throwing things around or going berserk.

Moving forward, there's going to be a lot of time skips because I want to keep the book as short as I can and also because I'm posting with my phone. The book might seem to be about Sabrina; but every other character is involved one way or the other.

And I'm trying to keep a little suspense on what actually happened to Sabrina. The title might confuse a bit but you have to understand that it doesn't fall under mystery/thriller, but a little bit of everything.
Thank you for the cover🥰🥰holycrapnuggets

Finally, every author or writer has their own way of writing even though most stories might seem to be the same but mine might be a little bit different from others (I haven't read all the books on Wattpad to know if someone has a similar writing type like mine).
This might be the longest author's note I'd ever write...lol. (Don't know if it even makes sense😂😂)

Don't forget to vote 🗳 and comment 😅 this would motivate me to publish my other books too.
Happy reading 📖 lovely people!

💙Miss.K