Recovery

(NB: images aren't mine....credits to whoever owns them 😘)
🌟

🌟

🌟

🌟

The person lying on the hospital bed's face changed from being stoic to a light frown as his eyes opened slowly.

"Oh my God!! He's waking up!!"
The nurse rushed in and took a quick look at the person who seemed a little confused as he observed his surroundings.

"Hi....can you hear or see me?" The nurse asked slowly. The man's eyes snapped to her which made her quiver because of how cold he looked.

"Easy bro....she means no harm. She's your nurse" Mariano piped in when he noticed the death glare that eased after he spoke. Hilda moved cautiously towards the man; not daring to offend him and checked his vitals.

"Everything seems in order here; his heart beats normally, and no signs of kidney or liver malfunctions. We can now say he's out of any possible danger but I'll still need to ran more tests and also check his mobility. Can I leave now?"

She dashed out immediately Mariano nodded in approval. He burst into laughter after the woman left "you scared the poor woman bro"

"You don't expect me *cough* to be all smiles *cough* do you?" The person laying down deadpanned .

" For someone who just woke up after a year, I could say that you didn't lose your humor at all"

Mariano chuckled as the man let out a humorless laugh which made him cough violently
"G—*cough* get me w-water *cough* you dumbass!"

"Oh! Sorry!"
Mariano came to his senses and immediately poured him a glass, inserted a straw and fed him slowly.

The man retaliated after he felt better. "Seems like you have become dumber after a year...haven't you?"

"I won't argue because you'll end with the last word anyways" he rolled his eyes and seemed to think 🤔 for a while. " So where's—"

He paused when the door was suddenly opened "How's he do— oh my God he's awake!" The person exclaimed as he hurried over " ohhh how I missed you!! I haven't been the same without you!!"

"Shut up Dylan!"
Mariano rolled his eyes at his friend who continued to blabber nonsense
"Just the person I wanted to ask for...still dramatic as always ey?" The man laying down scoffed as he looked at his two friends who wanted to rip each other's heads off.

still dramatic as always ey?" The man laying down scoffed as he looked at his two friends who wanted to rip each other's heads off

Dylan ⬆️ (Pc: Christian Hogue)

"On a more serious note....it's good to see you awake and not looking like a devilishly handsome corpse" Dylan muttered the last part when he saw his friend narrowing his eyes at him

"Alright! Alright!....I give up.... it's good to see you two again.. I missed you bros" Dylan and Mariano stared at him with wide eyes

"What?" He snapped

"You—miss us? Ha!" Mariano scoffed and Dylan continued "....at least we got to hear this from you once because we strongly believe this is the last"
He shot an unimpressive glare as they laughed out loud together

"it's good to be awake...can't wait to see him ...."
He smirked as he thought of the surprise he had for his cousin 😏.....

———————————————————————————————————
I can hardly keep count of the chapter numbers 😅 because of the titles....so I'll just replace them with the chapter number instead.

I honestly don't know how a person behaves after waking up from a coma...so my dearest med students, please pardon me*nervous laughter *

I like this chapter because of how the guys behaved with their friend (believe me I have no idea how guys talk to each other...so i did my best)

Don't forget to vote 🗳 and comment 🥰

Happy reading!!

💙Miss.K