Doubts

Quotes by seductive.poetry
(NB: images aren't mine. Credits to whoever owns them 🥰)
🌟

🌟

🌟

🌟
Ace had been grumpy since he realized that woman had escaped. He had dark clouds all over him and those who suffered his wrath were his workers— not that he cared.

Constanza was also clingy ever since he accepted to announce their relationship to the public. To top it all, he still had other 'private' issues to deal with; which made him tense anytime he thought of it.
.
.
.
.
.

"Miss Bielle.....could you please give me a minute to confirm if he wants to see you or not!" He frowned at the sudden interruption and pressed the intercom

"What is it Anne Marie??" He snapped. " Sir Ace.... Miss Bielle is here. Should I let her in?" Anne Marie asked while glaring at Constanza. " thanks Anne. Let her in please" "Right away Sir"

Anne-Marie ⬆️ (Pc:Pinterest)She was about to inform Constanza to go in only to realize that she had already pushed the door open

Anne-Marie ⬆️
(Pc:Pinterest)
She was about to inform Constanza to go in only to realize that she had already pushed the door open. She shook her head and continued typing away.

"BABYYYYY!!!!"
Constanza squealed as she entered " can you stop acting bitchy for once? It doesn't suit you" Ace said while looking through some documents.

"Okay fine!....I'm sorry. But I'm here for serious business babe" she said while making herself comfortable. Ace finally looked up up at her and shot an unimpressive look

"Do you always have to create a scene at my office all the time? What is it that had you coming all the way here?"

Constanza burst into a fit of laughter "your office? Ha!! Don't get me started on—"     "hurry up with whatever it is and get out!" He cut her off immediately

"Woah...easy....I'm here to ask if you heard anything about.....him" He slumped into his chair and let out a sigh of frustration "no I haven't....even though I strongly believe that he's dead already"

"You can't be too sure darling....you can't keep this up for long. It's almost a year and you're being all relaxed here!" Constanza shot at him as her anger flared

"Do you think it's easy to run this damned empire?? All you do is to dress up and act bitchy!!" He shot back. Constanza stood up and walked towards the door.

She tilted her body slightly when she reached for the doorknob and said with a knowing smile "don't let your guard down darling...you'll be in for the worst if you do. See ya babe!"
She blew a kiss at him and slammed the door really loud when she went out.

"Bitch!"

Ace muttered as he run his fingers through his hair.

Seems like Constanza knew something he didn't and it scares him.......

🌟    🌟      🌟      🌟

(Quite long A/N😅)

Welllll.....
What are they hiding hmm?🤔
And who are they talking about??
Seems like Ace and his girl did some dirty job 😏

I still don't know who to introduce as Ace cos all the guys are handsome 😅😅😅

The next chapter might be an Author's note to describe my story because of the time skips and all you need to know about the story format...(dunno if you get what I'm trying to say)

Don't forget to vote 🗳 and comment so that you'll get the next chapters dedication 🥰🥰

Miss.K💙