1

Okay but like thank you so much like I didn't think people were actually going to read this lol

Anyways this may be a series bc this is my AU.

AU background- Okay do there's new characters you'll see and different story line but it's all in the dream smp still. Also just know that it my seem confusing that Tommy can have children but don't worry about that..just pretend.

Tw: daddy issues, and unsupervised pregnancy!

Tommy's pov
<><><><><><>

I held a small flower in my hand the same one ranboo had given to me the day we started dating. I felt deep down that the ring on my finger wasn't suppose to be there, he looked happier with Tubbo and the four year old Michael.

"Ranboo.. I think this isn't going to work"

The sentence hit both ranboo and tubbo, Michael looking up at the man with his head tilted to the left.

"What are you talking about toms? No wait let's talk this out first"

But I wasn't changing my mind. Shroud had run up to me asking and begging to go see techno.

"Yes, just give me one moment Shroud" I had said to the small boy. "Toms-" "you look happier with him take that ranboo"
________

The ring was taken off my finger do to the small girl. She kept asking me about it. It was the last time I had ever said his name.

"And they both lived happily ever after... the end"

I was reading to the girl I had named Scarlett. When wilbur ran into the room.

"I didn't think about it when he left... but did you say Shroud could go to snowcheaster?"

My eyes widen. He had me asking me to go see Michael and Tubbo but I didn't want him out of my sight do to the fact dream was back to his old way, and because I didn't want him talking to ranboo.

"No..." I said. The girl looked at her uncle. "Up up.."She said. He picked her up. "Hey scar.." "when did he leave...?" I asked. "Sometime ago... I didn't even think.." He said giving Scarlett to me.

"Let's go then.." I said putting a coat on both me and Scarlett and putting on Scarlett's tiny boots.
__________

We stopped to see If he was at techno's or Phil's house but he wasn't. We quickly made are why do the mansion. he stood in the door way talking with Tubbo.

I hadn't seen or talked to Tubbo or Ranboo in two years. I handed the baby to Wilbur.

"Shroud" I said in what Wilbur called my 'mom' voice. He quickly turned around. With the fake smile. "Yes?" He asked like he had no idea what was going on.

"Let's go, right now.. you did not ask" I said walking up to him. "But I just want to see Michael.." He said. "I don't care don't make me call techno.." He looked back at Michael and Tubbo and waved. I hoped Ranboo would just stay back and not come out.

He grabbed Wilbur's hand before Wilbur handed me the small baby over. "Uncle Wilbur?" "Yes Scarlett?" "Do you know my dad?"

The words stop both me and Wilbur in are tracks. We hadn't even given "nope sorry.." Wilbur replied but of course something else has to come up.

"So just like that Tommy your not going to say hi?" Tubbo said. I looked back to now see ranboo standing with Tubbo. "Ranboo!" Shroud yelled running up and giving him the hug.