13

Tw-fluff, mentions of rap, sadness, mentions of Kidnapping, blood,
_______________
Recap
_______________
A chance he may not be dead. But never say never anything could happen. At the end of the day they still had to talk with every kid there and find out what actually happened. Was it a cover up? Or was there someone there out to kill?
_______________

Most people think something like this would never happen to them, it was the same for Tommy and ranboo.

Tubbo soon arrived in a panic hugging and kissing on his son. After a bit he finally calmed down and walking over to both his bestfriends hugging them. "I'm so sorry" he said with tears. It made Tommy turn and walk out the house. Ranbok stood there in his hug.

|Tommy's pov|

I walked out the house. I left towards Wilbur's I new my family all was over there. I walked in without knocking tears running down my face. Walking right into Wilbur's arms. "What's wrong toms?" He asked everyone looking over. "Did ranboo hurt you!?" Techno got up. I shook my head. "Shroud he's- he's... and.. i.." I couldn't speak in sentences.

"Wowow toms calm down what happened?" Phil said. Kristin getting up. She walked over. "He's gone dad..." I cried. "Who?" Kristin asked. "Shroud.." I said softly. "He's missing..we're at are door and then something about a party... and kids died and Michael was there but Shroud wasn't" I said in a rush.

"What!" Kristin yelled. Tears running down everyone's faces even texhno's. Tubbo, Ranboo, and the kids walked in not to long after. "I told you he'd be there" tubbo said in a voice like he had been crying for days. I walk over hugging onto him. Was this the end was that the last time I would ever get to see my son?. "High hopes Tommy they only said he was missing.. he could be okay" ranboo said.

|Shroud's pov|
|tw- mentions if rape!!!|

It was only black in the room me and Charlie were trapped in. She was scared to be honest I was to. I would her he yell from behind the doors. Often things like 'don't touch me' or 'leave me alone'

What felt like forever was only a night. Poor Charlie she was always the one being taken and she would come back crying and with something new on. Meny times she left with the person and came back hours later.

I was just trapped in here. Why did this happen to me? A 14 your old boy? Kidnapped by a man? Was I going to be killed.. at least its me and not Michael.

It was cold and wet in this room and I can't see anything. The door opened Charlie was thrown in, blood down her face and legs. The man was screaming at her she was crying. He yelled at her, screaming filled the empty room. Then a axe was picked up.

He walked over to her, I closed my eyes and covered ears with my hands. A chilling scream from the girl and then silence. For a minute nothing happened but then he touched my shoulder.

"It's okay now" the man said. I uncovered my ears and slowly opened my eyes. "Now all you have to do is follow my instructions okay?" He said. I nodded. "Good I'll be back I need to do something"  he said. He walked over and picked the girl up. Leaving me alone.

|Tommy's pov|
|days later|

"Hello?" I said opening my door. It's been five days. "Hi" Hannah stood there tears in her eyes. "Hannah? You okay?" Ranboo asked walking up behind me. "No.. they found Charlie.." She said. "But- she not even alive" she cried. "The cops said they found fingerprints on her so there going to talk with the guy there from...hopefully that means Shroud will be home.." even though she had just found out her child was died. She still made an effort to give us hope.

"But um.. I want to tell you guys something that probably happened to both of them..." She said. Ranboo gave a nod. "Charlie was um...killed after being..raped so..i- I just think you should be aware of- of that.." tears running down her face.