15

>recap<

Shroud looked at him. "I would have lost my best friend because I wanted to go to a stupid party so dream's kid would like me! So I could be cool!" Michael yelled. Shroud only watched. "I love you Shroud, I can't lose you either!" He said. Tommy smiled and so did tubbo. "Young love... almost like you and ranboo" tubbo whispered. Tommy gave a giggle. "I love you too Michael that's why I did it.. like I told the guy.. I rather go though that 100 more time then you ever have to" Shroud said in a gentle manner. He hugged Michael. "I cried everyday every night because I was scared Shroud" Michael said into Shroud's shoulder.
__________

|ranboo's pov|

"Michael I'm not dead.. so you don't need to cry anymore" Shroud said. "Okay.." they sat there in a hug for sometime. Before both were sent off to bed. Tommy was still, I hugged him. "Love it's so cute" Tommy said.

The night came to a end me and tommy sitting in bed. "Mum..." we heard Shroud say. "Hey bud" he walked over. "I know I'm little old for this but" he said looking at me. Tommy looked at me. "Come on Shroud it okay" I said. He climbed up into the bed. Cuddling up to me. "You realize Sage is also going to come in here?" He said. "Yep.." I asked.just like that Sage. "Come on" I said. She climbed up on Tommy.

The moring came fast for everyone other then me. Tommy was getting the kids ready for school and I was cooking breakfast. A knock. Scarlett teloported over to get it and I smiled. "Hi!" She said. "Hi Scar" Karl's voice was heard. "Come in!" She said.

(A/n: I went back through every chapter and I didn't give a name to dream's kid or Karl's so bare with me as I spend the next hour trying to find names... lmao)
(Dream's kids name is Liam and Karlnapity's is Caleb)

Karl walked in with Caleb and he ran off fast trying to find Sage. Karl and Tommy let off a small giggle. "Where's the husbands?" Tommy asked. "Working.." He said. "I was hoping you want to get tea? At Niki's restaurant?" Tommy smiled. "Of course.. ran?" I nodded. I was getting up. "I'm going to load them up and take them to school Karl want me to drop off Caleb?" I asked. "Please" he said.

I got them in the car Karl helped. "Hey Ranboo?" Karl said. "Mhm" I answered. "Has Sage had any signs of the enderman things?" He asked. "Not really other then her looking like me..but sometime it take time.. if it doesn't happen by the need of the year I'll call my mom" I said. "Gramy!" Scarlett said. They laughed.

I was getting into my seat and closed the door. A kiss from Tommy before driving off. I stopped at the middle school first. "Have a good day" he gave a half smile. "Shroud.. you okay?" "Yeah" He said. He got out and saw Michael. He waved goodbye and grabbed Michael hand.

I drive off dropping off the othe three kids. "Have a great day okay" I said Sage gave me a hug as her teacher came over. "Are you sages dad?" She asked. "Yes.." I said. "Your alot.. younger then I thought.." She said. "I'm 22..." I said. "Right... and she has two older siblings" she asked. "Yes? Why does that matter?" "Where's the girl or mother?" She asked. The principal was listening. "Well HE is out with his friends for tea.." I said. "Oh your gay.. so this isn't your kid it's someone elses" She said. "No..they are" I said. "Really? IVF then.." She said. I gave up. "Look Sage have a good day okay" I said giving her one last hug. "Right Come on Sage" she said.

I was about to walk out but I was stopped by the principal. "I'm sorry about that, I know you only wanted to drop off your kids" he said. "Oh no it's okay I get it..alot" I said. "Man I'm sorry again, if you have any trouble don't hesitate to call" he said I waved and walked out.

I drove home to Niki, Karl, and Tommy...drunk? "Oh~ Ranboo your back~" Tommy said. "Yea..." I sighed. "Want a drink?~"
_________

Shorter then normal but-

-Toby♡