10

Tw-

I love you all thank you for 456 reads thank you again I've had alot of fun writing this. I don't plan on ending it but you never know..

One more thing I'm off spring back on so... I will try to get one out everyday but...

____________
Recap
____________
Tommy and Karl were sitting feed both the babys. talking about everything. Aimsey had shown up not too much later.

I watched as she walked up to tubbo. Talking with him.
________________
End of Recap
________________

Tommy's pov
^**********^
I sat on the towel, ranboo looking at tubbo and aimsey . "What's wrong love" I asked. "Nothing I just forgot about aimsey" he looked down. "It's okay.." I said to him. I looked down at the baby I was feeding still.

He looked over at me smiling. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said looking up, a quick kiss on my lips.

The baby was now sleeping. The night was falling Scarlett had made her way out of the water and up to the towel next to me. It was warm outside so it was fine she was sleeping on it.

Ranboo ended up, picking her up and letting her sleep in his arms. Shroud was still messing around with Wilbur and Michael. The girl's all left, even aimsey. I was mostly just Karl's family and tubbo and his kid left. My parents left and dream and George's family had also left because their kid was tired.

It was dark outside by the time Wil dragged  Shroud out of the water. We got ice cream before everyone headed home. I said my goodbyes to Karl and his family.
_________

Walking into the newer house we took both of the two older kids to the bathroom to wash up. Before taking right to bed.

The baby needed to be fed again so I did that. I was in bed why doing this. Ranboo went to get another bottle of milk for me.

He walked in shaking the bottle. Before handed it to me. After the long feeding I put her in the crib. Witch was in are room. I laid down next to Ranboo.
_______

The night was alot of ups and downs but it was okay. New baby new year. Scarlett's 3rd birthday was only a week away.

It was summer time and a beautiful day so we took the kids to the park. I walked as the almost three year old played with her brother. Normally it was a rare thing to see but recently it's been more common. I watched Shroud push her on the swings.

Are day was good after the park we walked over to get food from Niki's restaurant and ate lunch. Soon after we went to Phil's to let Kristen have her day visiting hours with the kids before heading home once again.
________

Thus one was short but I have writers block again so

Longer one next time..

Eat,drink,sleep

-Rory ♡